-17-

Season 2: Winter, 2017

- Chapter 17 -
The Sixth Sense

- Chapter 17 -The Sixth Sense

In the NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital parking garage in Lower Manhattan, I sat parked in my Maserati talking on the phone

In the NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital parking garage in Lower Manhattan, I sat parked in my Maserati talking on the phone. I look around the dark parking garage as if someone's looking at me or they can hear my conversation. "That wasn't a part of the fucking plan!" I yell through the receiver as me and Chaos argue. "It was a simple task. Have your dudes kidnap her, make a deal with Mr. Ambani then we're both off. No, you couldn't do that!"

"I fucking told you this was better," he argues back.

"How? HOW?! If you were gonna shoot the bitch, you shoot to kill stupid mutha fucka! Now she's laid up in a hospital bed in a coma, Sanjay and his family went into hiding, and I'm stuck with her when I've been trying to get rid of her. Get some niggas with better aim. How did they kill the driver who's innocent, but not her?!"

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking to. I'm not ya son! You wildin' the fuck out right now. Why we still arguing bout this? Are we not doing this shit together?"

"Yeah, but you need to act like it and follow instructions. Stick to the plans I make. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? No one can get in contact with Sanjay and we don't know where the fuck he's at. The man just left his daughter in this hospital for me to take care of her." Sanjay literally visited Saanvi once on the sneak when I wasn't at the hospital and that was it. "What happens when she wakes up? The police are going to be asking questions to see if she remembers anything from that night. I'm gonna look crazy cuz I wasn't in the car."

"Yo, chill out. IF she wakes up and I mean if. I'ma handle this. Since Sanjay wanna act like he don't care about his own daughters well-being, we'll make him care."

"Aiight, cuz we need to do somethin'. You got my brothers look at me crazy cuz they think I called the shots on that bullshit. Speaking of brothers, I know Casanova's out of jail. This shit got him written all over it." The line is quiet as Chaos says nothing. "If you're going to get him involved tell him to sit the fuck down and shut up. He jumps the gun too much. Aiight?" I don't even wait for a response before hanging up. I sigh heavily unbuckling my seatbelt getting out of my car. I lock the doors then make my way through the garage to the hospital.