-79-

S6

- Chapter 79 -
The Uncrowned King

9 Months Later...

Sliding into my heels, I'm prepared to leave my Atlanta home after getting dressed

Sliding into my heels, I'm prepared to leave my Atlanta home after getting dressed. I look at my son, Adonis, who sits up in my King size bed wide awake. I chuckle with a good morning watching him break out into a smile.

Adonis is now one-year-old and everyday is one of learning with him. If I thought I've been through a lot in my life, motherhood has truly tested me. Especially since I'm doing this on my own technically.

Being married, but a 'single' mother isn't easy. I try to balance between my son and work, but if your focus is on two things one will always get more at some point. With several businesses to run whether it's mine or Draco's, it can become overwhelming.

That's why I had spent the last year getting a lot of things in order. I made the decision to close down my clothing line and my talent agency. That left me with Love, Garnet, my swimsuit line, and my charity. Two less companies allowed me to put more time into Draco's two clothing lines.

Despite him still being behind bars the clothing lines have reached its highest level of success. It was like him being in prison helped the allure of the brand, especially the streetwear line. Hood Rich Attire and Lindo are both doing great being sold in stores all over the country.

I can say the bigger chain stores didn't want to be associated with Draco. He's in prison for murder and they don't care about the technicalities of him taking a deal to help his brother. As a businesswoman I understand why they can't put his clothes in their stores. Regardless, he does well online, in other stores, and his own store in New York City.

Draco doesn't let it get to him. He's still able to have input by spending his time coming up with designs. He often talks to people on his team so he's apart of the creative process. He draws sketches, picks fabrics, cuts, and colors. While in jail he's maintained being worth millions, which is impressive. He hopes to come out even more successful than he went in. I'm hoping that's sooner rather than later.