-10-

S1

- Chapter 10 -
Strictly Business

- Chapter 10 -Strictly Business

I sit in the empty Manhattan restaurant waiting on Mr

I sit in the empty Manhattan restaurant waiting on Mr. Ambani to arrive. I tap my finger on the table set with Dinnerware covered in a black table cloth out of impatience. I look at the time on my Rolex growing even more irritated. I hated untimely people because I had shit to do. If it was anyone else I would've left, but I had to wait. It was rare I saw Sanjay in person because he spends most of his time in India. This was an in person conversation.

It's around brunch time and most people are at work, so I was the only one in the main dining area. Knowing Mr. Ambani he knew the owner and paid to have the place to ourselves. When I see three people coming my way towards my table, I know it's him. The waiter leads the way saying, "Your guest is finally here." Yeah, finally, I think to myself.

"Sorry, I'm late," Mr. Ambani says with his thick accent sitting at the chair across from me. His security that he doesn't go anywhere without sits at the table as well. They both wear suits making me look under dressed in my black T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. If you wanted to off Sanjay you would have a hard time because he didn't go anywhere alone or unprotected. Sanjay is an average size man in his late fifties with brown skin and dark black hair that has white strands in the very front.

The waiter asks them if they wanted anything to drink. I already had a glass of Hennessy. I needed it. "You weren't waiting too long?" He asks unbuttoning the bottom button on his suit jacket.

"Just an hour," I say dry and sarcastically. I was more of the dry humor type of guy. I always kept a straight face making others wonder if I ever smiled.

"Really? My apologies. Traffic. Well, I guess we'll get this started."

"That would be nice," I comment as I take a sip of my drink.

"I know we've been talking about this for awhile now, but you're set for Dubai next week, right? Booked your flight and a hotel?"