-5-

S1

- Chapter Five -
100 nights, 100 Crimes

- Chapter Five -100 nights, 100 Crimes

I walk down the stairs of my penthouse going to the kitchen

I walk down the stairs of my penthouse going to the kitchen. Sitting at the counter is Paloma and my assistant. Geraldo is at the stove as I walk in holding my heels in one hand and my clutch in the other. "I hope you're cooking something that makes hangovers go away," I say groggily making them all look at me. I woke up throwing up my brains not remembering a thing after my dinner and I went to that party.

I slept all day until it was time to get ready for today's fashion shows. I haven't slept past 11a.m. in a good while. I never get drunk. I haven't drank that much since college. I don't know what made me do it in the first place. I just remember sitting at the bar throwing them back like it was water. I guess I was trying to drink my problems away.

"Are those nipples I see?" Geraldo asks as I walk to the stainless steel refrigerator opening it. Geraldo is gay, but he was staring like he was straight.

"Yeahh, I'm a little unsure about this outfit. I feel like I need pasties or something," I say rubbing my boobs as my nipples harden from the cold of the open refrigerator.

"No, let the tata's out. It's fashion week. The time you can have your nipples out and no one will judge because it's fashion," Paloma says like I knew she would seeing as she picked it out. Meanwhile she's sitting there in a black Suit Jacket Dress. It had deep plunge with no shirt underneath showing cleavage and it was short showing off her muscular legs. She was no stranger to showing her body.

Me on the other hand...after years of modeling risqué outfits and bikinis the size of floss, once I started my business I wanted to change my image. I hung up the thong bikinis only bringing them out for the beach or my own shoots for my swimsuit brand. I wanted to be looked at as a businesswoman and not the girl you probably saw ass first and face later. Over the years I was able to erase those notions becoming a contender for a fashion icon and influencer. No one could top Rihanna in my eyes, but I had a decent wardrobe myself.