-27-

Season 3: Winter, 2018

- Chapter 27 -
Relax

- Chapter 27 -Relax

It's the first week in 2018 and I'm somewhere in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on a resort

It's the first week in 2018 and I'm somewhere in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on a resort. I haven't been on a vacation in awhile so it was just the break I needed. I stare up at the bamboo ceiling fan as it spins around providing the much needed extra air on this warm morning. I'm completely naked and not a single limb is under the white sheets yet I'm still hot. I knew it was Draco's body heat making me hotter than usual from him being in my personal space. I had gotten used to sleeping alone. With his arm draped across my bare breasts like a barred door blocking me in if I tried to escape he slept soundly.

I wasn't expecting Draco to be a cuddler, especially when I'm not one myself. I like my space when I'm sleeping, but he seemed to always end up with one of his body parts on my side of the bed. It was cute that he wanted to be this close to me though. I move his arm then sit up in the bed deciding it's time to get up. I didn't want to waste a single day of this trip, especially since today is our last full day here. Tomorrow morning we check out of the resort and have a flight to London.

We've been in Cabo for a week then we're going to London and spending a week there. I had already paid for the plane tickets and accommodations, so there was no point in wasting it because I couldn't get a refund. The only difference is I'm here with Draco instead of Jacobi. All I had to do was tell Jacobi, I had a last minute work thing and they needed me to fly out of the country in order to sign a very important deal worth a lot of money.

I get up going over to the balcony doors opening them to let in fresh air. I can immediately hear the waves of the ocean crashing from the morning winds. It sounded a lot better than car horns honking and busy city streets. I got a private villa with it's own pool and an ocean view. When you live in a place like New York City with nothing but concrete and skyscrapers you wish you could wake up to views like this everyday.

I go to the villas living room sitting on the couch grabbing the resorts telephone. I didn't want to wake Draco up from my talking on the phone. I wanted to order breakfast, so it'll be here by the time I'm out of the shower and he's awake. When a resort employee answers I order off the top of my head without looking at the menu. Once I'm done I hang up then go back into the master bedroom going to the bathroom that's attached turning on the shower. It was time to get the day started.