-35-

S3

- Chapter 35 -
M.I.A.

A

I went from not even knowing a place like Montenegro even existed to being here sailing the Adriatic Sea on a yacht with Desdemona

I went from not even knowing a place like Montenegro even existed to being here sailing the Adriatic Sea on a yacht with Desdemona. We would only be here from Friday to Sunday, but it was needed. It was a great way to destress, but it was hard not to knowing what's about to go down back home. Tonight's the night we fall through with our plan to setup Chaos with the help of Miranda. I just wanted everything to go as planned. This was a good ass alibi if I needed one.

'I couldn't have done it. I was in Montenegro on a yacht that weekend.'

Despite weed being illegal here, I was able to become friends with someone on the beach the first night who hooked me up. It was either have no weed or smoke cigars the entire trip and that wasn't my thing. I sit close to the back of the yacht rolling a blunt. When I'm done I light it looking at the glittering blue water and clear skies just enjoying the view as the yacht moved across the sea. Montenegro was a hidden wonder with majestic mountains and breathtaking beaches making me ponder why I've never heard of it as someone who loves traveling. Desdemona made a good choice.

Right as I think that I hear footsteps. I blow out smoke and turn around to see Desdemona coming up from the bottom of the yacht as her sandals flip and flop. Seeing she has on a different outfit from the swimsuit she wore earlier I can only assume she changed after swimming. She was on her own with that diving off of the side of the boat into the water shit. Even with a life jacket I wasn't doing it. Ain't no telling what could've been in that water and my black ass can't swim like that.

"You really can't go a weekend without smoking?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Hm?" I say like a little kid who got caught doing something bad trying to hide the blunt.

"How'd you get that? I know you didn't get that passed customs," She asks picking at a fruit plate on the nearby table. When you fly private they don't check your bags unless you're flying internationally, which we did. Once we landed in Montenegro all our luggage had to be cleared through customs, so I wasn't taking the chance of traveling with an illegal substance.