-26-

Season 2: Finale

- Chapter 26 -
Make a Toast

- Chapter 26 -Make a Toast

I stand in the bathroom of my Brooklyn condo getting dressed

I stand in the bathroom of my Brooklyn condo getting dressed. Tonight is the night. This is what I had been working so hard for the past couple of months and it was finally here. Tonight is not just New Year's Eve, but also the fashion show for my clothing lines. Then when the clock hits midnight to mark the start of 2018, both websites will launch for Lindo and Hood Rich Attire to be available for purchase online.

They won't be sold in stores for two more weeks, but this was still big. If we sell a decent amount online that means we're on the road to something good...great. I was definitely nervous because I didn't want anything to go wrong tonight. I didn't want any wardrobe malfunctions, problems with models or the venue, or technical difficulties. I wanted it to be smooth sailing considering the guest list was loaded and a lot of people including celebrities would be in attendance tonight.

This wasn't the only obstacle I had to tackle tonight. Tonight was the night I finally get Mr. Ambani off of my back. It meant people would get hurt, but it's the price I have to pay for freedom. Once I do this, it's a wrap. No more looking over my shoulder or worrying about the fact I owe him money.

I wouldn't be completely done with the drug game though. This was just a stepping stone to reaching the gate with a new life on the other side. Once Ambani and all his people are dead, my crew will take over for him. The De Carlo's will become the source who supplies the drugs to all of Ambani's clients. We've always been the sellers under somebody, but now it's time to be the distributor. Ambani was our international connect, but now we'll be everyone else's connect. That way we'll make double the profit, so we can walk away for good with more money.

My only problem is Apollo. Since Christmas night I haven't talked to any of my brothers. I didn't need them talking me out of it, changing my mind, or wanting to be involved when it comes to killing Ambani. I was going to prove them wrong, especially Apollo. I got us into this bullshit, so it's my job to get us out.