-80-

Season 6: Series Finale

- Chapter 80 -
The Win

2 Years Later...

Sitting at a breathtaking restaurant with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, I wait on the arrival of tonight's guests

Sitting at a breathtaking restaurant with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, I wait on the arrival of tonight's guests. I'm extremely anxious because it's my first time having my annual 'Dinner in Designer' outside of New York City, let alone in another country. On top of that it's Paris Fashion Week.

Everyone knows Paris, London, and Milan Fashion Week are the crème de la crème. It's a major accomplishment after years of my career taking the backburner due to scandals and starting a family. I'll be among the best designers to present my latest collections to attract buyers, the media, celebrities, and top models.

It will be my first time having a show in Paris along with Draco. This is something he's always dreamed about and now it's coming true. He's the only person I know presenting two fashion brand clothing lines all from the comfort of a Georgia Federal Prison. That has to be some history making moment that's never been done before.

The last time I was here for Paris Fashion Week was with Draco. His clothing line was only a few months old. I also remember us arguing about the fact he became the source by selling for Sanjay Ambani's wife. That was only supposed to last less than a year, but then all our lives blew up. I wish he was here to see this...

I'm a ball of anxiety as I watch people walk in dressed to the nines. My phone begins ringing and it doesn't help my nerves at all seeing who it is. I pick up the end of my gold iridescent gown moving to somewhere quieter to answer the phone call from Draco's lawyer.

"Hello?" I answer right as my assistant flashes something in my face. I hold my finger up for her to wait a second listening to the call.

"Sorry, I know you're in Paris working. I have a small update on Draco. I was able to get his trial moved up...To the end of this week."

"Wait, what? The end of the week? I'm in Paris all week. Will you even be prepared to argue your side?" I rattle out not knowing what to think.

"Relax, Desdemona. I got this. We've been preparing for two years now. It's better than letting this drag on. Before we know it he'll have served the whole 5 years. We did jury selection today. We're set to go."