-43-

S4

- Chapter 43 -
We Got That Connection

- Chapter 43 -We Got That Connection

If someone were to walk into my penthouse right now it would be dead silent

If someone were to walk into my penthouse right now it would be dead silent. It wouldn't be until you're on the second floor traveling down the hallway that you would hear loud music. Music playing loudly in order to drown out what's going on behind the walls of my master bedroom. It's been an interesting week since I got into that argument with Draco. A week may not be long to some, but when you're on bad terms with somebody a lot can transpire.

The distance between you and one person can allow for you to get closer to another... Or it could allow you to miss that person. Either way, there's a void that needs to be filled. And sometimes that emptiness needs to be filled with something a little satisfying. I'm sure sex isn't going to solve any problems except some built up tension that's causing stress, but right about now that's the only answer I could come up with right now. With all the stress from Draco to my fashion show that I've been planning, this was what I needed.

Draco got on about 80 billion of my nerves, but he also made 20 billion of them feel good. And that's why I couldn't stay away from no matter how mad he made me or how bad the argument was. I was still a tiny bit mad about the whole Saweetie and Spotify situation, but you couldn't tell seeing as I'm since he's currently inside of me. I clearly lack willpower and can't stand my ground if I gave in within seven days.

Like a plug going into a socket he made sure to slide it in slowly as if it would shock him if he did it too aggressively. In the doggystyle position I lower the upper-half of my body, so it's closer to the bed. I swing my hair that's damp over my shoulder, so it's not in my face while at the same time gripping the silk sheets between my fingers. I didn't even care about my hair being sweated out because I'm getting it done later anyway. I arch my back deeper as he grips my butt stroking in and out. Aside from looking good in clothes and my health, this was another reason I worked out. A small waist and a toned butt always looked good in this position.