(P1) Bunnies and Classism

You tugged at the uniform your new school required you to wear. You had never worn something so fancy! Your (Hair Colour) hair was curled and you wore (Colour) sandals. You pushed open the doors and skipped in. Not too far in, you ran into a girl and knocked her over, you falling on your butt as well.

"IM SO SORRY!" You apologize to the... girl? She was wearing a boys uniform but your could've sworn she was a girl.

"Are you a girl?" You say, rather abruptly, catching her off guard. She looks up, rather startled.

"No. Haruhi is a guy! He just looks very feminine." A girl behind you explains. You stand up and turn, offering your hand.

"(First Name)(Last Name), howya doin'? You can just call me (Name/Nickname)." You half-shout. You wanted to make friends as fast as possible. She extended her first finger and thumb and grabbed your own first finger lightly, as if it were a feather, and shook it once. Then, she wiped her fingers on her dress.

"Nice to meet you." She whispers, then walks away.

"Hi, I'm Haruhi Fujioka." The 'boy' greets, extending his hand. You take it and shake it twice, smiling widely. He smiles back at you and you pull him up on to his feet.

"You look like you could use some friends." Haruhi notes, waving you over to a hallway.

"I DO need friends!" You say, loudly. He smiles, and tells you about a place where he goes during break time, before class, and after school. He mentioned that a lot of girls went there. You skipped after him, excited to make friends.

"The girls aren't here yet, but I can introduce you to the host club." He states, opening the doors to this "Host Club." Rose petals flew out of the room, along with a breeze that came from seemingly nowhere.

"PEOPLE!!!" You practically screamed. Haruhi introduced everyone, keeping her promise, and pointed to each host in turn.

"Good day, Madam (last name)." The guy with glasses said. 'I think Haruhi said his name was Kyayo.' You think, before extending your hand.

"Nice ta meet ya, Kyayo, was it?"

"Kyoya, Kyoya Otori." He says, giving you a fake smile and shaking your hand.

"Why aren't you smiling?"

"He is..." Two ginger doubles chorus.

"Nuh uh! He's fake smiling! And if he's fake smiling, HES NOT SMILING AT ALL!!" You explain, rather loudly, as usual. Then you skip over to a short blonde.

"IM (name)! Who are you again?"

"That's Hunny-senpai." Haruhi explained again. You look at him in astonishment.

"SENPAI?!" He laughs.

"Yes. Senpai." Haruhi repeats. Honey holds out a stuffed bunny.

"Wanna hold my bunny, Usa-chan, (name)?" He says enthusiastically. Your eyes widen so much, they look like they might pop out of your head.

"I LOVE BUNNIES!" You yell, squeezing it.

"You mind being a little quieter?" One of the twins calls out.

"You are kind of loud..." Haruhi agrees.

"You just had to ask." You say in a quieter (and more serious) tone. You give the boy back his bunny and go over to a tall guy.

"You look familiar. Have I seen you before?" You say, frowning in puzzlement. The male replies with a straightforward, "Yes." And you smile, tackling him in a hug.

"Takashi!" You say, raising your voice only a little. He hugs you back and looks at the gawking host club.

"Kindergarten." He explains. You release him and he tells you to call him Mori. Haruhi, then leads you over to the twins. Before you got to them, Haruhi leaned over and whispered words of caution into your ear. You smile and wave at them. They ended up on either side of you (you had no idea how), with their elbows on your shoulder.

"Hello, (name)..." They breathe on your neck. You burst out laughing. They look confused.

"That tickled!" You say in between fits of laughter. They deadpan and you settle down.

"I'm Hikaru," one says. He had a lower voice than the other and had his hair parted to your right.

"And I'm Kaoru," the other finishes the statement. He had the higher voice, with a slight rasp, and his hair was parted to your left. You frowned a little, staring at them.

"Okay." You say after a few moments of silence.

"Okay what?" They say together.

"I have you down."

"Are you so sure?"

"SURE IM SURE!"

"Then you won't mind playing the 'Which one is Hikaru Game?"

"How do you play?"

"Well, we put on hats, and change places a lot, then you have to guess which one of us is Hikaru."

"Why not look for Kaoru? Is it because Hikaru is kinda the leader of you two even though you are twins?"

"How do you know that?" Kaoru asks.

"He just seems like the one who would do something extremely crazy and you seem like the type to follow, whether it be jumping off a bridge or bungee jumping." You say quickly. They look at you with surprise, but erase it and put on two green hats and switch places, mimicking each other as closely as possible.

"Okay so which one of us is Hikaru?" They synchronize.

"Hikaru. Kaoru." You say, pointing to each of the twins in turn. They lose their smirks and take off the hats.

"Too many people have been getting it right lately, Kaoru. Wait! I HAVE AN IDEA!" Hikaru declared.

"Do share." You say, turning your palm right side up, only to turn it back to its original position.

"How did you know?" He asks, quirking his eyebrows. You raise an eyebrow and point to Kaoru.

"Even with the hat on, your bang is still pointed to my left. Same goes for Hikaru." You explain. They sweatdrop.

"Wow. Even I didn't notice that." Haruhi says, amazed.

"I'm guessing the girls you entertain aren't that observant."

"To be honest, no. It seems like the only two commoners in this school are the ones who can explain our differences." They say, staring. You notice another blonde sitting in a corner. You skip over and plop down next to him.

"HELLO!!" You shout in his ear. He covers his ear and continues sulking. You pout and start to fake cry. He looks at you, annoyed. You get up and raise an eyebrow.

"Senpai, stop being mean." Haruhi ordered.

"I'm not." He mumbled.

"You know, I don't know if this is cause I'm a commoner, but, if it is, I don't appreciate the classism." You say sternly, before turning and leaving. Once you head out the door, you bump into the girl you met this morning. She was with two other girls.

"Look! It's the commoner filth from this morning." She sneered.

"You should've just stayed in the sewage drain you came from 0¥." One of the girls behind her said.

"That's a good name for her, Yamaka. Zero Yen." The girl in front said.

"Thanks, Miranka." Yamaka said.

"If classism didn't exist, I wonder how your status would survive without its source." You snipe. She gasps and clutches her chest. She turned on her heel and stomped away.

A/N: There were some mistyped words in this chapter, I fixed it.