(P5) New Beginnings

Authors Note: No poems. I'm not good at them. We'll see if there are more in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truce. Alrighty. Another day at Ouran, and so another day with a uniform and snobby rich kids. It wasn't long after you entered the school that you heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Zero Yen."

"What do you want, Miranka?"

"A lot of things. But you can't afford any of them."

"Funny. You know, you have the exact same shoes as my aunt. She's a clown in a traveling circus."

"You just wish you had them."

"I'd need to have larger feet to fit in your shoes."

"I keep my money in the extra space."

"You must not have as much money as you claim you have, because if you did, you wouldn't be able to fit it in the small bit of space between your feet and your bucket shoes."

"Stop breathing my air."

"Sorry, can help it."

"B¡tch." And with that, Miranka an her gang spun on their humongous heels and walked off.

"You're witty." You hear a voice behind you that can only be described as unpalatable.

"Go away."

"I thought we had a truce."

"Truce means I don't fight you, not that I have to like you."

"True enough. Are you stopping by the Host Club today?"

"No."

"We'll see about that." Tamaki left as well, leaving you alone in the hallway. You just turned and walked to your classroom.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

  After your last class, you walked out into the bustling business that was the Ouran hallway at the end of the schoolday. You sighed and shouldered your bag, continuing forth into the wave of yellow and blue clothed teens. There were so many people in fact, you didn't notice the two devils behind you, until they were carrying you. you didnt freak out, because you knew this was coming. 'Note To Self: If I am ever planning to not go to the host club again, do not tell Tamaki.' you made a mental note. Your phone buzzed and you struggled to pull it out.

Tamaki: Consider it a free ride.

Me: I will, thanks.

Tamaki: Your welcome!

Me: It was sarcastic.

Tamaki: Oh well!

You were carried all the way down to the 3rd Music Room and into the Baka Dwelling. You were greeted by an ever-enthusiastic Hunny, who offered cake and Usa-chan. Once you accepted the offer for Usa-chan and took him, Hunny ran back to Mori. As usual.

"Um, you guys can put me down now." You stated to the twins.

"What happened? You used to be so <insert happy, enthusiastic emoji here>!" they chorused.

" Yeah, I guess a PARENT DYING can do that to you!" You turned on your heel and walked away from them, mushroom sighing and sitting on a couch with pink bunny in hand. You slouched, allowing your (hair color) hair to fall over your face.

A/N: Sorry its really short! My creative juices arent flowing! I've been busy with school and life, and so I haven't been posting all that often!