(P2) The War Begins

The next day, you attempt to greet Tamaki, but he ignored you. When you tried to sit with him at lunch, he moved to a different table. When you tried to talk to him at the host club, he payed little attention. You knew that the little bit of attention was only so he wouldn't get comments from the other girls. You frowned and stood up and he interrupted you for the third time. You grunt and walk over to Haruhi's table and sit down. He smiles and waves at you.

"Hi (name)! Finally get tired of Tamaki?" He says, cheerfully.

"He won't talk to me at all. I don't know what I did!" You complain. He looks sympathetic towards you, and you smile a bit.

"Normally he loves new customers. I'll talk to him, and maybe he'll come around. Just maybe."

"Thanks."

That night, you get a text from an unknown number.

???: hey, (name). It's me, Tamaki

~Ah...~

Tamaki: I just wanted to let you know that Haruhi talked to me and told me I was being 'unpalatable'

~Like he knows what that means...~

Tamaki: now even though I'm not sure what it means...

~Well duh~

Tamaki: She told me to apologize. Sorry.

Me: Great place to do it.

Tamaki: I would do it in person, but you are sort of loud.

Me: so you're embarrassed to apologize to a person who rightfully deserves it? It. Is. On. Suoh.

Tamaki: that isn't what I meant.

Me: you are the very definition of unpalatable. I bet it's because I'm a commoner isn't it?

Tamaki: No! I just don't think doing it in public is a good idea...

Me: and whyever not?

Tamaki: people might get the wrong impression.

Me: I'm sorry Mr. MoneyBath, did I breath that breath of air you were about to take and exhale it as carbon dioxide? I'm sorry. Oh no! You wasted you breath on me by saying I'm Sorry in public. Snob.

Tamaki: now your being stereotypical.

Me: what? Rich kids being snobs? That AINT stereotypical, genius. You have proved that.

Tamaki: What did I do?

Me: Your a pain in the butt. Who gave youy number anyways? Too bad I can't burn this phone and bury it. I don't have enough money to buy another.

Tamaki: How were you calling ME classist when you fire off big mouthed jokes about not having money?

Me: You are going to wish you hadn't met me Tamaki Suoh. I can get ugly. Not like the petite women you take advantage of.

~~~(Name) has left the chatroom~~~

Tamaki's POV

That went well. I wished she would've listened though. Guess I'll have to prepare for war. I pull out my IPod and plug in my earbuds and turn it up (A/N: I wrote this song.)

Boom boom

Shots firing everywhere

Boom boom

Guns all here and there

Boom boom

We can't stop now

Boom boom

Bullets raining to the ground

My heart

Feels like

It got shot

A million times

Yeah

My heart

Can't take

Much more abuse

From you

I don't know who told you

Love was full of pain

Cause we are warring with ourselves now

We gonna make it rain love

If love was made of bullets

Rain love, if love was made of bullets

I can't go any farther

Cause you've layed out all the traps

If I want you forever

I can't just snap

We gonna make it rain love

If love was made of bullets

Boom boom

Two shots to the heart

Boom boom

Two shots to the head

Boom boom

Slowly bleeding out

Boom boom

All I wanna do is shout

My heart

Feels like

It got shot

A million times

Yeah

My heart

Can't take

Much more abuse

From you

I don't know who told you

Love was full of pain

Cause we are warring with ourselves now

We gonna make it rain love

If love was made of bullets

Rain love, if love was made of bullets

I can't go any farther

Cause you've layed out all the traps

If I want you forever

I can't just snap

We gonna make it rain love

If love was made of bullets

We'd have plenty of it

If love was made of bullets.

As the music faded out, I dozed off a bit, thinking of (name), and how that song for us perfectly. Except, no love. Right? She was really beautiful though. Her eyes were like... NOT AGAIN. WAKE UP TAMAKI! I think, slapping myself. I'll have to see tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Sorry if you hate the song. It sounds a lot better with music. I won't be updating again until probably later tonight. If not, tomorrow. Bye!!!