Formalities (P6?)

Time Skip~

Your old school. That subject hadn't been brought up much. At your old school, you were popular. You weren't mean or rude, but a lot of people knew you. This topic was resurfaced when you got a letter inviting you to (Old school name)'s formal. You had normally gone with your friends and didn't know that you were still invited, even after you moved. 'Why not see my old friends again?' you figured. So you decided to go. That's basically what happened before THIS incident.

You had been kinda snotty to everyone lately. You were just mad. Of course, Tamaki kinda wanted to be friends, and you denied. You didn't exactly know why. He hadn't really done anything. You were one to hold a grudge, though, so you left the relationship where it was and rummaged through your closet, and in return finding absolutely nothing to wear to your formal. It was time for the backup dress. When your mom had died, she left a dress in her will to you. Your sister wanted it desperately, but you needed it more than her. You and your mom shared many things together, including a rivalry against your sister. Nothing serious, but your mom took your side most of the time. She loved you, you were smart, pretty, and you weren't afraid to show your true feelings. You walked over to your parents room and walked into the closet. After searching through the closet for a few minute, you pulled out a box labeled (mom's name). setting it down on the bed, you carefully lifted the lid, peering inside. You found highschool photos, family photos, ornaments, tee shirts, pins, pens, bottle caps, school photos, school projects, and even a stuffed animal or two. What it was didn't matter to you. All brought tears to your eyes. Warm, salty tears dripped off your nose, chin, and jaw and onto a photo of the family together with the dog, Hitch. You had just gotten him and he was still a puppy. Finally putting down the photo, you pulled out the last thing in the box. The dress.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=937&q=formal+dress&oq=formal+dress&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1016.4087.0.4442.12.8.0.4.4.0.56.356.8.8.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.64.img..0.12.385.RfQ-byQR6Rk#imgrc=6pUEPweo81cbVM%253A%3BNZ5Sjzae0AWAiM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffashionandhappify.info%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F03%252Fshort-dresses.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Ftesshatesyou%252Fprom-dresses%252F%3B500%3B719

((It can be any color and length))

You stared at it a moment, thinking of your mother. You inhaled deeply, taking in the scent. New, but old. You checked the envelope for the date and realized it was on Friday. Your sister wouldn't let you go on Friday. Your sister probably wouldn't let you go period. you placed everything back into the box and closed it, placing it back into the closet and leaving the room. Dropping the envelope on your desk, you sighed, plopping down on your bed and closing your eyes....

Time Skip~ Thursday, Host Club

You had been dragged back here again. 'I guess when you know about it, there's no leaving.' you thought. At least you'd be able to escape this for one night. tomorrow night. Just think about it made you sigh in content. This dragged your mind from the fact that the devil twins had appeared in front of you.

"You look happy." You were shaken from your thoughts.

"I was." You state, walking out of the room. You really didn't want to be there, but you were dragged back every. single. day. Making you're way home, you heard footsteps behind you. stopping, you turned around, only to see no one but you. As you started walking again, you heard footsteps other than your own again. Turning once more, you found no one. Shaking the thought off, you ran home and up to your room.