Love Me Again (Epilogue)

You sat there near his grave. Wondering if he'd ever come back to you. You felt a strange feeling as you closed your eyes and then....

"(Y/n).... (Y/n), my princess." A familiar voice sounded. You opened your eyes to find yourself in a light place. You looked down to find you were in a white dress. You were no longer old. Your (h/c) hair had returned, your (e/c) eyes were bright again, and you felt refreshed. You looked up to see your love, Tamaki.

"Tamaki? Where am I?"

He filled you in. You were in an agency for angels. You helped around the world and sometimes were granted eternal life. Tamaki had opted to take a job with you, so he led you to a white office.

"She's very pretty Tamaki. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you mother. What was this job?"

"Well, I'm assuming you've heard of a host club?"

TO BE CONTINUED IN ANOTHER SERIES!

That's right peeps. And I'm making it a contest. It'll be an Angel!Tamaki x Angel!Reader. Whoever wins the contest will get a shout out and probably another prize. Oh, I forget to mention what you were competing to do.

COME UP WITH A NAME.  It's entirely up to you! Just comment what it should be called!

Until we meet again,

    ~Neffie <3