What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger (P18)

A/N: For the sake of the story, Hikaru and Kaoru are in the same class as Tamaki and (Name).

It had seemed Masazumi Ayanokoji had laid low, but you knew she was about to strike again. But, you tried not to think about it. This week was filled with projects. English projects, history projects, science projects, art projects, etc. and you couldn't let Masazumi mess up your grade too. You walked into class and sat down next to Tamaki and smiled at him, he smiled back at you before pulling out his textbook. The teacher arrived and explained your english project. You were supposed to write a short story about a random topic picked from a hat. He read off names in pairs of three.

"Tamaki, Miyako, and Kamika. (name), Hikaru, and Kaoru..." 

Tamaki was in despair. He couldn't let his dear (name) be taken advantage of by those evil perverts! You, however, were perfectly okay with it, as long as you didn't end up doing all of the work. The most interesting story was voted the winner of a prize at the end of the week. You sat down in between Hikaru and Kaoru, and waited for the teacher to come to you with the hat. He went from front to back. (Tamaki's in group 5, you're in group 6) The teacher let each of the teams pick it out, and then he read it to the class.

"Happiness."

"Vanity."

"Sadness."

"Anger."

"Jealousy." The teacher read each groups aloud. He walked over to you and you drew one of the many still left in the hat. You unfolded it and showed it to him.

"Romance." You could practically hear Tamaki's despair. It was VERY visible, too. The teacher went back up to the front and told you to start working. You pulled out a notepad and pencil.

"Any ideas?"

"We could do you and Tamaki." They said teasingly. You glared, but wrote it down anyways.

"How about Hikaru and Haruhi? That would be interesting." You shot back. Hikaru paled visibly, while Kaoru bursted out laughing.

"Point taken." He muttered. You thought. Romance could be interesting, you knew that, for you read many romance novels.

"We need it to be interesting, so when is romance most interesting?"

"When it involves vampires, or when it's scandalous." They replied unhesitantly. You just stared at them before an idea came.

"You know how whenever you guys get within five feet of me, Tamaki goes ballistic?" You said.

"Don't tell us you want to write about that, (name)."

"No, but what if we did something where this girl is in love with this one guy, and then this other guy comes along and steals her heart? Is that interesting?" You frowned in thought. You failed to realize that they were staring at you, eyebrows raised and mouths gaping in awe. You had pretty much summed up how they felt and you didn't even know it. You looked up and they wiped their faces clean of the look and nodded.

"That's probably interesting enough. It'll beat the boss' jealousy story, He's only jealous when we're around." They said. You shrugged and starting writing character drafts.

"Okay, to make this work, we need a female character that can easily fit with both characters. Any traits?"

"Cheerful, kind, pretty." They were both staring dead at you. You shifted uncomfortably before writing down what they said. Thankfully, the bell rang not too soon after.

   After every class, you sunk down onto a couch. You had gotten the twins in your group for every project, and Tamaki was a little (a lot) depressed. You pulled out your notebook and began writing for english. That is, until the daily swarm of Ouran Host Club fanatics flooded in. You moved to sit beside the door.