Princesses, Letters, and Broken Promises (P15)

Contains major spoilers for Ouran! If you haven't finished it and don't want it to be spoiled, then don't read this! I suggest waiting for the next chapter!

Four Weeks Later~

You wearily opened your eyes. What had happened? You couldn't remember. You tried to move, but instead was met with pain shooting through your body. Where was everyone? Where were you? You looked around the room you were in. It looked like a hospital room, but why were you in a hospital room? You saw a thick stack of letters, in multicolored envelopes, sitting on the table beside you. You reached over and grabbed them, ignoring the pain that was sent up your spine. Untying the bundle, you looked at the back of the first one. They were from Tamaki. You opened the first one and began reading it.

Dear (y/n),

Today, an elementary school student came to our host club looking for advice on girls. He became the "Naughty Type" thanks to Renge, but he ran away. So, I came up with a brilliant plan to find out more about him! I dressed Haruhi up as a middle school girl and Honey up as an elementary school boy. Turns out he had a crush on this girl in his classical music club! Isn't that so adorable? Shiro (the elementary school boy) was supposed to play a piece on the piano with the girl, but he was unprepared. So I brought him back to the host club and taught him how to play!

Tamaki

Dear (Y/N),

We went to the water park today! It was one of Kyoya's family's! But there was an accident with the wave pool and Honey was swept away from us! We ended up getting him back, but not after Kyoya's private police force fought Honey and Mori. They didn't know it was them. After all of that happened, Haruhi mentioned she might like going to an actual beach. Please wake up soon!

Tamaki

Dear (y/n),

Today we went to the beach, as Haruhi requested. I couldn't have those two perverted twins looking at my Haruhi in a bathing suit, so I brought along some guests. The twins suggested that we try to find out Haruhi's fear. I didn't particularly like the idea at first, but they convinced me. Then, Haruhi confronted two thugs who were threatening some of our guests and was shoved into the ocean. I had to go save her, and then we argued a bit about her being a girl. She should've asked us for help. We weren't exactly on speaking terms for the rest of the evening. Then, I ended up winning the game, because I found out that Haruhi was scared of thunder!

Tamaki

Dear (y/n),

Please get better. I haven't written in a while because we've been really busy. First, we were challenged by Lobelia Girls' Academy's "Zuka Club", and we dressed up as girls to keep Haruhi at Ouran. My brilliant plan! Then, we went to Haruhi's house. I was scared she lived in poverty, but she actually lives pretty well for a commoner. Then, we helped Nekozawa and his little sister. And finally, Honey got a cavity. It was torture for him! Please wake up, (y/n).

Tamaki

Dear (y/n),

Today, the president of the Newspaper Club covered us, but he was just looking to tear us down! Apparently it's my fault they went out of business!

Tamaki

Dear (y/n),

Sorry, I haven't been writing. Summer break just ended. You haven't woken up yet. So here's what happened this week:

Honey's jealous brother appeared and started calling Honey an 'alien'

The Zuka Club came for revenge