Bonus Chapter!

A/N: congrats to Lolabug911 for winning last chapter's contest!

Her OC:

Piper Jade (PJ)

17

Dirty Blonde

Medium Blue green

Funny, charming, sassy, feisty, really nice, caring, protective.

 Hobbies: piano, volleyball. She takes care of her family a lot because her father is really sick. Her favorite color is blue. Favorite animal is a wolf.

"I think this might be my fault," Tamaki said. You stared at him."It most likely is."

Rewind- Earlier that day:"Come on PJ! I can't be late. There's an emergency!" Silence. Then, you and your best friend PJ burst out laughing.

"Aw who am I kidding? It's the host club! What could possibly go wrong?" Then you walked into the room. You can imagine the look on your face when you saw Haruhi. With a tail. And a ram next to her. The only host missing was Tamaki.

"What the fudge?!" You shouted. You crouched down near the ram, looking back and forth between it and Haruhi the mermaid.

"What happened?!" The ram started bleating as if it were trying to explain. About ten seconds later, the ram changed into the missing host and you screeched.

"Okay. Explanation! Now!""Tamaki disturbed the dark lord." the twins chorused. You turned in horror to Tamaki.

"You. Did. What?!" He audibly gulped."Are you stupid?!" You shouted. You turned to the hosts."Okay so what happened?""This morning, boss accidentally stepped on the end of Nekozawa's cloak and pulled it off, then Nekozawa swore he'd rue the day he'd been born." The twins answered again.

"And what triggered the ram and the mermaid?"

"Well, Tama-chan hugged Haru-chan and he turned into a ram and she turned into a mermaid." Honey explained.

"Are you all like this?"

"Most likely." Kyoya said, pushing his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose.

"Hug each other." You commanded. They did as told and they all turned. Except for the twins. Honey was a fish, Mori was a bull, the twins were normal, Tamaki was a ram, Haruhi was a mermaid, and Kyoya was part. Horse. You burst out laughing. You wiped a tear from your eye as you continued laughing. Once you settled, you inspected them.

"There must be a reason for these specific animals. Are they your favorites?"

"No." The host club said together. You looked at them.

"What year were you born in?" You asked them again. The answers they gave were nothing close to what you had thought. You thought for a moment before it clicked.

"Haruhi, when's your birthday?"

"February 4th." She said. You went down the line.

"June 9th" the twins chorused.

"November 22nd." Kyoya stated. Honey's was 2/29, and Mori's was 5/5. Tamaki's was 4/8. This made more sense.

 "I think I have it. Haruhi, you were born under the star sign of Aquarius the Water Bearer. Who has a tail. Tamaki was born under Aries, the ram. Kyoya was born under Sagittarius, the centaur. Mori was born under Taurus, the bull. Hunny was born under Pisces, the fish. And you two are Gemini, which explains why you didn't change. Gemini are the twins."