our little lemur

Katara was at home, she was pretty tired actually and cause of that she didnt go with Aang to the firenation...she heard knocking, she opened the door and saw his brother with a smile on his face.
"oh...hi, why here?"
"i know youre pretty sad because of that firenation thing...so i thought i could give you some company, we barely see eachother...what? dont want to see youre beloved brother?"
"come in beloved brother" she jocked
"im making tea, want some?"
"sure...so tell me again why you didnt go?"
"i feel pretty sick and didnt want to be in the way...you know" she said in a sad tone
"what kind of sick?"
"Sokka, why are you interrogating me? what are you doing?"
"ugh just answer the question"
"um...i feel nauseous in the morning...i even throw up sometimes but im fine...i have headaches and often i feel suddenly really tired, now, why are you questioning me like this?"
"i dont know...i was just curiuos, i wanted to talk"
"you really think you can fool me? im your sister for spirits sake!" she slammed the tea pot on the table
"i hate when you dont tell me things...especially if theyre things that comprends me"
"ok so...sit down"
Katara sat in front of Sokka...he put his hands in hers.
"ok...um remember 2 weeks ago when we were all here? Zuko, Aang, Toph, you and me."
Katara nodded
"theyre 5 hearthbeats, right? five people, five hearthbeats..."
"where are you going with this?"
"Tophsaidthatshefeltsixbutshewasntsureandknowyouhavepregnancysimptoms" he said too quickly
"what?"
"Toph felt six hearthbeats..."
"why are you-" she covered her mouth with an hand
"whens youre period?"
"3 days ago but it happens that...im pregnant, SOKKA IM PREGNANT" she began to freack out
"calm down-"
"what am i going to do? its good news right? right? Aang will be happy? hes gonna leave me alone! NO WHAT AM I THINKING HES NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON, its a huge responsibility...im pregnant, I-Im pregnant..."
"what are you doing?"
"practising for when i have to tell Aang, im p-pregnant...I CANT DO IS IM SCARED"
"first thing first, sit down and breathe"
she sat down and sighed
"now, you always acted like a mom, youre responsible and have a happy life, a home, its gonna be okay, you got it?"
Katara nodded
"now that youre calm and happy...where do you keep the food? im starving."
"over there" she pointed a cabinet
Sokka began looking for food
"seriously? no meat at all?"
"remember that i live with Aang, a vegetarian...plus i dont enjoy meat that much"
"see? he affected you!"
"ugh stop let me see...i have seal jerky from the last trip we had in the south, is that okay?"
"uh sure"
Sokka began eating, Katara at the smell felt a urge of vomit and ran to the washroom.
"you okay sis?"
"I-" she finished throwing up and sat on the floor.
"i guess i have to get used to this...im a healer how i didnt think that I was pregnant?"
"i guess it wasnt one the possibilities you had in mind...now get up" he gave her a seat.
a week after
Katara woke up with the sun on her face...she reached Aangs side of the bed...to touch the empty sheets...she picked his pillow and smelled his scent -incense and fresh flowers-
trying to avoid the nausea and his bad mood she got up the bed and opened the window...brushed her hair and dressed up in her usual watertribe get up, then she exited her home and went to pick fruit.
"Good morning Master Katara! Dont worry I picked that for you!"
"um...thanks...?" Kataras mind lightened
"you heard my scream-"
the acolyte nodded
"congratulations Master Katara"
"thank you Lee, can you keep the secret for me?"
"sure thing"
Katara headed to her home-
"Oh! um Master Katara, today arrived a messenger hawk with a letter for her" the acolyte gave the letter to Katara
"thanks"
Katara ran home, it was a letter for Aang...

Dear Katara,

First, i want you to know that i miss-and love- you so much, but im happy to tell you that ill be home for the 3th of the month! Are you feeling better? I hope so, here Zuko and Mai are fine, i got to know their one year old daughter, Izumi, a precious little girl...Maybe were having a child too, one day...i really have to go now, but were gonna be together soon...i promise, not as Avatar but as Aang.

love you with all my heart and soul,

your Aang

Katara was filled with joy, it was the 3th of the month! Aang was gonna be there after 1 month.
that evening
Katara heard Appa, it wasnt a dream...she heard Appa groan and land on the island, she left what she was doing and began towards him...Aang, he did the same and they met in a long waited and personal hug in the center of the island...a hug that muted to a passionate kiss, he looked in her eyes "i missed you so much sweetie" "me too..." she said and a tear escaped her eye, "no dont cry, you know that i hate to see you in pain" he wipe out he tears with his thumb and caressed his cheek "i have a surprise for you" he said climbing on the bison "oh me too..." she said whispering under her breath, Aang got off Appa with a beautiful flower, "Aang what is it?" "its a panda lily...a very rare and beautiful flower...like you, i never had the chance to give it to you so..."
Katara took the flower in her hands "its beautiful, thank you, i dont deserve you"
"oh trust me, you deserve much more than me and a flower, you deserve everything...even the universe" Katara blushed...-tell him, come on- she thought...but she didnt, she waited till that night.
Aang was in bed, she heard Katara exciting the bathroom, she was in her night robes and her hair were laying down her back. He smiled
"what?" Katara asked, "uh? oh um...youre beautiful..." Katara climbed on the bed.
"im so lucky for married you"  said Aang
"same here" She said kissing his cheeck
She picked his hands in hers
Aang looked in her eyes "Aang, i have to tell you something really important"
"um, sure, go ahead"
"the family expandes"
"what? really? Did you found another winged lemur?" He began looking around
Katara chuckled -one of the most powerful Avatar ever and hes so childish sometimes
She placed his hand on her stomach
"here, our little lemur"
"its what im thinking or you ate the lemur?"
"IM PREGNANT AANG!" he hugged her and lifted her up
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he asked happily
"yes! were going to be parents!"
he put her down and kneeled at her stomach
"i didnt think it was possible but i suddenly love you one hundred times more" he kissed her stomach
"can i have a kiss too?"
he kissed her forehead and pressed his on hers
"youre my forever girl, Katara"
"i love you"
"i love you, both of you"

A/N: in this oneshot Aang and Katara gave me the oogies, hope you liked it!