a Tokka Story pt.6

A/N: ok um, im getting more and more unmotivated to write since most of you stopped commenting and voting on the chapters, idk if u read this leave a comment if u want :))

Toph was an habitual person, she always did the same things and she loved that, she loved being in control, know what was going to happen, being blind that was a certainty...with her sismic sense she always knew what was going to happen and how.

She had to be in control, but life doesnt always go as planned and Lin happened, she loved Lin...and now she loved that she accomplished the control of her life again, she had a new schedule, she came back to work...she loved working, it made her feel capable and worthy...her parents didn't want her to as a kid, but she needed it to know that she could do what other could.

With Sokka...well, it was going well...pretty well, all was settling up and she loved it.

"Chief, we received the reporting of an another attack from the Agni Kai's" said an officer bursting in Tophs office, panting.

"then what are you doing here, go call the others!" she almost screamed, the officer fastly bowed and got out of the office, Toph got up and got out as well when she felt Sokka bumping on her "uuuuh SOKKA" she screamed   annoyed, all the police officers turned to them, she froze, thengrabbed his arm and dragged him in her office.

"what do you want? be quick."
"um nothing just wanted to see you" said he a little imbarassed
she groaned "I WAS GOING TO BEAT SOMEONES ASS FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER I GOT PREGNANT SOKKA, ITS TOO LATE NOW AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ME"

he kissed her, yes he kissed her...the most stupid thing he could do at the moment, her eyes widened as he cut off her screaming, she slowly melted in his touch, after a few minutes he released gasping for air.

"I...Im sorry" said him under his breath, Toph looked amazing, her bangs caressed her face as her cheecks flushed with a slight pink, she kissed him one more more time to release and say "I love you, cause if I didnt you would be killed now" said her slightly smirking, Sokka chuckled and kissed her again "love you too T"

A/N: this is quick but they had to kiss, im going to tag some of the accounts that did enjoyed and commented this story cuz I feel like not soany ppl liked this series lmk and comment!

LuciaWachira Bob_Ross_Toaster AddictedToTRT