troubles pt.1

ages: Kya:18, Bumi:21 Tenzin:16 Lin:17 Pema:15
Kya rushed in the house, soaking wet, Katara looked up to see her daughter with messy hair and a side of her dress burned, she ran towards her.
"w-what happened?"
"some freaks saw me kissing Keyla and attacked us, a water bender ambushed me and i couldnt fight back, there was a fire bender too but im okay dont worry"
"WHAT, youre not okay...look at your knee" she pointed to the burned leg
"yeah...the firebender, i can heal myself"
"sweetie let me help you"
"fine" she sat down and her mother began healing her knee with the blue fluid.
"im not okay with this, everyday you got a new injury...im afraid one day..."
"stop it mom...im okay and Keyla is too"
"speaking of her, i want to know her...you know just to see who you go fucking all night"
"MOM"
"youre 18, plus do you think im dumb or something, i know what you two do..."
Kya tried to avoid that conversation
"wheres bald head?"
"he's training with Lin, and please call him by his name"
"yeah whatever...an earthbender and an airbender training, together? it doesn't sound right"
"i know, i just hope they dont do anything stupid"
Kyas pov
mom seems tired, empty...i dont know why but she is, she curses when im around, its not like her...but anyways...LIN AND TENZIN!? ITS DISGUSTING, i mean...i dont care but Lin is wasting her time with my brother, shes so sweet but so harsh, a rare person shouldnt be with such a simple and empty one.
my thoughts were interrupted by my bald brother entering the room.
no ones pov
Tenzin entered with his cheeks painted with pink, and gave a happy sigh.
Katara noticed her sons attitude
"why are you so hap-"
Bumi bursted in
"LIN AND TENZIN UNDER A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" he began teasing his little brother
on the other hand, Kya didnt think it was this funny.
"WHAT!? YOU AND LIN KISSED?" she said standing up
"yeah, so what?" Tenzin said looking at her sister in the eyes
"n-nothing" Kya said looking at the ground
"i swear ill kill you someday" she muttered under her breath
"what?" said Tenzin with a smirk...of course she noticed the way Kya looked at Lin, and he loved seeing his sister growing angry and frustrated.
"I SAID ILL KILL YOU" said Kya taking some water from the sink and beginning beating his brother.
"MOM HELP" screamed the airbender
Bumi hidden behind a chair
"KYA STOP" said Katara firmly, bending the water away.
"MOM HE-"
"KYA STOP, YOURE 18 FOR SPIRITS SAKE, DONT YOU SEE THAT IM IN A DIFFICULT POSITION NOW? ME AND YOUR DAD ARE HAVING...TROUBLE WITH...something" Katara muttered the last part crying.
"now...NOW GO ALL TO YOUR ROOMS UNTIL DINNER" she said, looking away, tears running down her face.

A/N: OK SO, I HAVE SO MUCH IDEAS FOR THIS STORY, I PROMISE ITLL BE GREAT, i wanted to thank itzzz_dumb_girl cause this came in my mind for her suggestions and headcanons :)