clouds

Katara watched the clouds changing shapes as appa passed throught them...it was so relaxing, a gust of wind suddenly caressed her face and she happily breathed the fresh air.

She continued admiring the clouds above her...a perfect mixture of air and water that created one of her favourite thing in the world...a thing that nobody could bend all alone, a thing to bend together...in complete armony so that to not ruin the perfect match of the two elements.

She found it intriguing and...somehow really romantic, it made her think about Tui and La...or about Ran and Shaw...two things that couldnt live without the other, that alone werent complete. Without water the air wouldnt be good to breath, and without air the water wouldnt be liveable for sea creatures...two elements so different but so essential for the other.

It made her think about her loved one...the person she couldnt live without, that made her feel complete. Only thinking about Aang made her heart flutter...the sensation of his warmth crossed her mind and as she closed her eyes the happy sensation she was feeling slowly bacame something different...a warm sensation spread all over her body, making her feel loved.

"sweetie" the sweet voice made her out of her thoughts, as she opened her eyes Aang panicked.

"you were sleeping? im sorry for-"

"I wasnt" she calmly said, taking a deep and peaceful breath

Aang gave a sigh of relief and shily laid near her...she picked his hand and gently rubbed her thumb on it..she smiled once again feeling the softness of his skin...he leaned more near and whispered in her ear.

"whats in your mind?" a little grin escaping his lips...his tone smooth and soft.

"hmm...just thinking about the clouds" she whispered back in a dreamy tone

"clouds?" Aangs tone was a playful one now...he began looking above them "theyre beautiful... they make me think about..."

"you" they said together at the same moment, he suddenly turned to her...and saw her side profile...cornered with the lights of that morning, she slowly turned to him as well.

"the clouds are soft...and playful and- and they seem to be free spirited, like you" she smiled

"and theyre beautiful...steady and someway powerful, like you" she blushed...not looking away from him, she slowly closed her eyes and he gave her a chaste kiss on the lips...she returned it immediately...embracing him tighter.

Once they pulled away...they looked in eachothers eyes and saw...clouds.

A/N: this chapter is sappy...but I absolutely love sappy things and I usually try not to exaggerate in my stories...anyways, today I was thinking about how some people love zutara because of the water/fire thing...and I thought that water and air are essential for eachother...the cloud thing I find it so cute cause it makes me think at when they bent the clouds together...if I think about kataang I think about the clouds...i dont really know why, I just do^^

leave a vote or a comment and lmk what you think!