playing

Jinora felt the smell of the fresh flowers around her, and as she read her book and the fresh breeze under her favourite tree messed her hair she felt at peace...she breathed one more time and turned page,
"hey Jin"
her eyes widened as the book slipped away from her hands while a little scream escaped her lips
"AH- Dont sneak up on me like that! You scared me to death!"
Kai chuckled and sat near her...Jinora sent him a deadly glare
The 17 year old sighed "alright, im sorry, dont be mad" he pouted at her, Jinora got up to pick up the book that fell from her hands and he couldn't help but see how much she had grown over the years, the way the sunbeams played with the shadows on her face made him smile.
Jinora came back and sat down the peach tree once again, she began reading.
Kai kissed her cheek, out of nowhere...she smiled not taking off her eyes from the book.
"what are you reading?" he asked, smiling at her
"just a novel about a boyfriend who craves for attention"
"oh that sounds cool- ehi!"
Jinora turned to him and closed the book, trying not to laugh, she kissed him, he widened his eyes, surprised by her action...his cheeks turned a slight pink as she slowly pulled away.
for a moment he remained speechless, still tasting the sweet flavour of her lips on his.
Then she looked down.
"you have that look"
she turned to him "what look?"
"the look *Im responsabile for everyone on this planet*"
Jinora chuckled "my dad asked me if I could watch over my siblings, tuesday night"
"but tuesday- oh" Kai looked down, then at her
"thats okay! we can hang out another time, we have all life-"
"ugh you said that the other week" she covered her face with her book
"I just...Im tired of having all this stuff to do" she muttered
"hey, its okay, youll get through this, you always do"
"...I have a class 3 hours from now"
"so what? we have three whole hours to hang out"
Jinora smiled "youre never upset, are you?"
"im never upset when youre around" she smiled, blushing slightly, he began looking at her eyes...they were a dark brown that was somehow deep...he could see all the things shes read and all the knowledge affect him.
"what?" she laughed, seeing that he was staring at her
"youre- youre eyes are...wow" he blushed
Jinora laughed at him, he scratched the back of his neck, imbarrased.
"that was sappy uh?"
Jinora grinned "no, not at all...it was sweet"
Kai smiled and slowly made his way to her, getting more closer every second.
She smiled and he kissed her softly as his hands took place on her hips, she laughed through his lips as she placed a hand on his shoulder to pull him closer.
"JINORA! JINORAAA!!" her little brother Rohan, screamed near them...they didn't even noticed he was there.
They suddenly pulled apart, and Jinora turned to her brother and sighed
"what is it?" she muttered
"Jinora..."
"what?" she tried not sound too annoyed
"what were you doing?"
Kai choked on the air, trying to hold back a laugh, Jinora blushed hard
"we were playing, why are you here?" she tried to change the subject
"I was with Ikki but she said I had to be with you"
Jinora groaned "Of course! she cant handle one responsibility so its up to me! NOT TO MENTION-"
"ehm...Jin?" saud Kai gesturing to Rohan
"Can I play with you?"
This time Kai bursted out in laugh, the little boy was confused
"stop laughing!" Jinora tried to hold back a chuckle herself
"come here" Jinora said to her brother
"were playing boring games, you would hate it, how about you go play with the other kids in the temple?"
Rohan gave her a confused look "mhkay...bye Kai!"
"bye..." the 17 year old was still laughing
the boy ran away, Jinora turned to her boyfriend and laughed, Kai did the same.
"PLAYING?" he said between the laughs
"in my defense- I was in panic ok?"
"just wait till hes gonna tell my family that we were playing under a tree"
Kais eyes widened "spirits theyre gonna kill me"
"if they kill you theyll have to kill me first"
she kissed him once again...then a voice screamed
"I knew it! youre playing a fun game without me!" Rohan shouted
they pulled away, again, looked at eachother and laughed.

A/N: I love writing abt kainora- theyre so cute, Ill maybe start a story just for them, vote, comment and lmk what u think!