scars and open wounds pt3

Ill start just where the last part ended cuz, yeah

they released the hug, "you deserve my love, got it?"

Azula smiled "dont worry about my happiness, your so young you should something else unlike talk to an aunt lady in a closed room"

"Im here cause I want to, you should know that I never do something that I dont want to" grinned Izumi "stubborn...I like it" Azula grinned back.

"I think its time that I go, sorry" their smiles faded "be careful, nobody needs see it here" Izumi turned to her "I still think that we should tell my parents about this, Ill explain everything and itll be fine...we could bring the family back again" her niece smiled at the thought, "Zumi..come here" she sat more near her, Azulas old hands on her young and soft ones "theres never been any family, and I accepted that...the family is you, your dad and your mom, they did an amazing job as parents and theyre good models for you, its better this way" said her looking at their hands "no" Izumi hardly pulled away "its not better for me!" she raised her voice "Izumi dear, lower your-" "NO!" she got up, a tear running down her eye, Azula looked down "Im SICK of people telling me how I should act!" "ILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT CAUSE THERES A FAMILY! YOURE ALL JUST TOO SCARED TO BRING IT TOGETHER AND SEE HOW IT GOES!" "Zumi-" Azulas voice became an unaudible whisper "YOU ALL LIVE AS COWARDS, YOU, DAD AND MUM...ALL OF YOU!" "...but I wont...I wont live like a coward" now tears were running down her face "we all deserve another chance as a family, we all deserve to be happy...Granpa Iroh always said that and its true, I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY"

Zuko was searching her daughter that was nowhere to be found, suddenly he heard screaming from a room...that room, he rushed in to found his daughter covered in tears and his sister in front of her "Azula stop!" the firebender tilded up her head and looked at her brother "Z-Zuko...im not harming her I swear!" "Shes only 18! Why is she here!?" "STOP IT" Izumi who stood there screamed "LET ME TALK" she screamed again, but they seemed to avoid her, suddenly Zuko picked her arm and dragged her out of the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU-"
"Izumi" his voice stern and cold
"why were you there"
"But-"
"WHY were you there" he repeated the question
"a niece talking to her aunt, its not that weird" said her, her voice stern as well
"youre not ready to meet her yet"
"why is everything always so hard for us" tears rolling down her soft cheeks
"Zumi I-"
"Im tired, dad, Im so so tired" said her, looking at her feet
Zuko sighed
"its all so confusing...and tiring" continued her
"I...I dont think I deserve to be happy anymore" her body slowly fell on the floor
"Izumi" Zuko sat near her
no response, his daughters head in her knees
"Zumi dont do this, please...you never...you never been like this" Zuko begged her daughter
then he hugged her.
He gave her that hug only he could gave, so warm and comfortable.
"I- I need help, dad...I cant do this all alone"
cried her in his shoulder
"you should've told me...we- we could've talked about this and-"
"yeah and then what? look what you did when you saw near eachother"
Zuko shut his mouth at her words
"shes so great and loving dad...why I didn't met her sooner? I feel so at home with her, so loved"
"she...she wasnt used to-"
"I know but...you could've told me"
Zuko sighed again, a long sad sigh
"dad"
"hm?" asked hin stroking her hair
"I want for us to be a happy family, I want the family you never had...and if you dont go talk to your sister...Ill never have it" she said looking in his eyes
Zuko looked at her, at the tears stains on her cheeks, at her eyes.
"Ill try, I promise"
she hugged him tightly "I love you" said she
"I love you"

A/N: This story is close to its end...I loved writing this, Azulas character is really interesting and I think that she deserved better^^ Hope u liked it, lmk with a comment!