troubles pt.2

Kyas pov
i woke up, didnt want to came out of bed, this was gonna be a shitty day...Dad doesnt train much with Tenzin anymore cause now he has mastered airbending...at 15...obviously he mastered it at 15, dad since hes born spent all his time training him.
I tried to shook off this negative vibes, but my mind pictured Lin and Tenzin kissing, ive been torturing myself trying to understand what does she likes about my little brother...maybe his rare bending? mh i dont think so...hes so...boring and light, im better than him...right? i guess dad doesnt think it like this...talking about dad...hes spending so much time alone with mom lately...i just hope id not have to deal with another little sibling a few months from now, i heard Bumi barging into my room, i cover myself with the blankets.
"HI KY KYY"
"guf ouf" i muttered pressing my face in the pillow.
Bumi opened the window end let light enter in my room, he then sat on my bed and took the pillow from my face.
"stop being like this, and get out of this room from time to time"
"and whos gonna make me? dad? its not like he cares anymore"
"come on...again with this story? weve been trought this, stop being overdramatic
Bumis not over it either...but I know hes trying to stay positive for me...
"ugh fine, id like to bully Tenzin this morning"
"thats the spirit, now get up"
Bumi got out of my room and i finally got out of bed, i stopped myself in front of the mirror, i was wearing my sleeping attires and my hair were resting on my shoulders.
The dress was hugging my waist tightly...i dont have much curves...i dont have much muscles, i bring my tits with my hands and squeeze them...theyre quite big, probably the only thing i like about myself...i wish i had a more likeable body...but im 18 and im not fully formed yet. I got dressed and tied my hair in a high ponytail.
I enter in the kitchen and i found myself alone, i look at the clock "2am" 
god, i slept this long?- i thought
i found a note from mum
-me and your dad have business to do, the lunch is in the fridge, dont wait for us-
i wasnt really hungry so i walked out and made my way to my favourite tree, except that i saw Lin and Tenzin making out under it, i ran away trying to wipe out that image from my brain, them...making out under my apple tree...UGH I HATE IT, I HATE THEM, I HATE EVERYTHING...i was right in front of the door of the healing hut when i heard my parents talking, "no, look, I- I can heal you dont worry, I-" Katara tried to comfort him while a tear escaped her eye, Aang looked in her eyes and spoke calmly "Katara, I knew this time will come...im ready" Katara cried and hugged his chest "b-but im not...please dont leave me this soon, your not done yet...remember? we said that we were gonna grow old together..." she cried even more "I know, but we didnt count my 100 years in the iceberg, we have to stop with this healing sessions...we both onow theyre not working" Katara was now sobbing hard "I-I have to heal you..."
Aang hugged her.
no ones pov
Kya put a hand on her mouth trying not to scream, his dad was going to...die? this soon?
should she tell Tenzin or Bumi? probably not...she tried to stay calm and walked back at home, closing the door of her room.

A/N: this is sooo short, but tell me: do u prefer short chapters more soon or longer ones like once a week? Keep commenting! U made my day <3