A/N-my writing journey

Ok um, I realized that I never really thanked all of u readers, I mean I wrote at the end of every chapter that Im thankful but I mean- I really am. What Im trying to say is: i never thought that I was gonna get all of these views and all of these kind words, I never received 1 word of hate and at the beginning I was rlly afraid of that, all of the comments gave me the motivation to continue writing what was in my mind 24/7. I started writing an year ago in my notes, but never published anything, then I thought about Kya and her coming out, I imagined her struggle and journey and wrote it during maths class, and made a crazy thing publishing it here. Useless to say that my friends teased me A LOT for publishing fanfictions on wattpad, lets just say that it was a rough time for me at school and that I wasnt all that happy, I open wattpad and people commented that they loved my story and that they enjoyed reading it, I was the happiest people in the world, just for that 5 minutes, I continued writing and it basically became my way to escape all the bad things that happened to me, it made my day. I started talking with other atla/tlok fans and my life just became more enjoyable because of all the people that read my oneshots :)
So tysm for making my life more enjoyable, Ive never thought about having 4K readers but here I am so, Ill keep writing and enjoying escaping reality with this app!

if u made it here, thank you for reading, It just happens to me to remember how all of this started (I basically wrote 20 of this chapters at school) Im not all that famous and I dont have all that views but for me its really important since it made me hang on during a really rough time, its not a way to flex myself, just a nice and truthful thanks.