Author's Note 1

My FP on Instagram-   softhdf

HI! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE PUBLISHED AN ACTUAL BOOK FANFICTION!

I'm so excited to share this with you guys, I'm also nervous and stressed but MOSTLY excited....and nervous👉🏽👈🏽.

Anyways, I first wanted to start off and say part one of this fanfic was inspired; and sort of a rewrite; by one of my favorite Rom-Com comfort movies; "To all the boys before forever and always". Peter and Laura Jean's relationship gives off so many Bomika vibes for me and i love it! Since it's a re-write the characters will be a few years older than they are in the show currently and 2 new settings will be introduced.

(You will never catch me writing a full Danger Force fanfic that doesn't take place when they don't go to actual, i don't care how many different plotlines i have to make up to explain why 🥲 Seriously much respect for those who can because I find it so hard to do that. Where would the FLAVOR be? It gives me room to interpret new characters and express some character development too✋🏽)

The 2nd part of this story's aspects is based on "The Notebook," another movie i watched recently and it was SO heartbreakingly good. Fun Fact: It's based on a true story! I recommend it.

The idea for this fanfiction came to me a couple of months ago so I've been working on this for a very long time, longer than any fanfic I've ever written! It's also my longest fanfiction, 40 chapters long! Therefore I'm really proud of it! i wasn't sure I'd have the dedication to finish it actually.

For anyone who reads my author's notes, i don't wanna keep you waiting any longer so Thank you for stopping by to support me and i really hope you like it!