I Should Be With You

"So basically, i have three choices here," Noah paced around the room. Mika sat on the edge of the bed looking down and hunching her shoulders sniffling. She confessed to him about kissing Bose and now waited to see how badly she messed up with him.

"One, i can hire a hitman for him,"

"Two, i can challenge him to a duel," Noah went on and Mika unwilling chuckled realizing he was trying to make her feel better.

"Or three," He continued in a more serious tone," I can leave you,". She apologetically looked into his eyes when he gave her his last option, she inclined sympathetically.

Noah sighed and stopped pacing, moving his head side to side, thinking. "But you see those options do me no good," He admitted," because none of those options give me you,".

Mika stared afar, her eye's too worn out to be kept fully open. "This is why i wanted the wedding to be a week earlier, i was afraid something might happen and you'd go back to him," He scratched this head. Mika faced him, blinking back tears. Did he know about her and Bose? "I've sort of picked up on it a few hours into meeting him, I'm afraid there is no doubt you have undeniable chemistry. Also I've been spending a lot of time with your Mom and she talks a lot,". He explained.

Of course, he knew. Foolish of her to think he wouldn't find out. Mika didn't think she had a right to say anything to him anymore, what more could she say? "I still love you, I meant what i said when i gave you that ring, " He promised. Noah cared about her more than anything, and when she confessed to kissing Bose a piece of him died on the inside. But he couldn't find it in his heart to hate her for it.

She would have felt better if he yelled at her and said that she didn't deserve any part of him. There was a lot going on in that little head of hers and she just couldn't form words to describe them.

"I love you too, and i don't know what's going with me but when I'm with Bose I'm taken back to happier times and i feel like Mika and when I'm with you i feel like a new person, i think it's a better one but again, i get confused," She talked without catching her breathe until Noah sat down next to her and took her hand helping her to breathe. "It's normal not to forget your first love," He assured. When she heard him say that, she leaned over and rested her forehead on his. "I love you, Mika, " He tenderly said kissing her hand, "But I want you to be mine,".

She wanted to be his too.

"But i also don't want to convince my fiancee she should be with me," Noah softly spoke, sadly putting a small smile on his face to bring himself comfort. Was he hurt? Yes. Did he forgive her? Yes. Did he still want to marry her? Yes.

Mika looked into his eyes to see if she could detect any hatred in them and when she didn't, she looked down at the hand he was holding hers with. The choice was forever going to be the same, whether she chose it or not. Wheater Noah was the one who came first or second.

Mika huffed in relief. She was free.

"You don't have too, I know i should be with you," She honestly said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"And they lived happily ever after," He disclosed, peeking down at Eleana still cuddled in his arm.

"Who?" She tilted her head confused as to why her Dad left it at that.

She dragged her finger around the page that was open and when she couldn't find anything she looked to him. "Who did?" she curiously questioned. Her father softly smiled at the little girl, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. Eleana blinked a few times, stared back down at the book, then faintly gasped looking at him.

"Oh....." Eleana realized.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bose's lifeless body laid on his bed, changed back into his more comfy clothes. They're probably in the middle of the wedding right now, he assumed.

He wrapped the blanket tighter around him and groaned when the light hit his face. Can no one be depressed in peace anymore? Bose sunk himself deeper into the comforter and started staring off into space again. He lost her once, and he thinks he can do it again because this time he knew it was for her own good and not his. Just as he shut his eyes he heard the engines of a car outside.

We're his parents back already? He reluctantly stepped out of bed, the blanket still warped around him. He figured he might as well tell them he came down with something this morning and that's why he couldn't make it. It was a smart idea because then he wouldn't have to explain his swollen eyes, red face, and unkept hair. Luckily for him, he had a balcony that hung from the drive away so he wouldn't have to go all the way down. He continued to drag the blanket along with him when he stepped onto the balcony.

Only it wasn't his parent's car. He tightly shut his eyes with all the strength he could manage and shook his head, certain this time it was really was a hallucination.

When he flashed open again, Mika Macklin was still there.

She was dressed in a regular summer green dress, hair tight up, and white sneakers. It didn't seem very wedding appropriate to him. She didn't notice him watching her as she took out a small suitcase. It was when she closed the car door after a small difficulty she sensed someone else's presence. She pushed a piece of her hair to the side shooting her head to see Bose.

They stared at each other, Bose wondering if he was being punked. Mika saw that vague appearance on his face and tried not to look to amused but only shrugged her shoulder like a child, in a way saying, 'We're a mess'.

Bose's heart throbbed rapturously, running out of the house tripping over everything still holding onto his blanket. He couldn't believe it.

Mika could no longer maintain her own bliss and ran to Bose when he came running through the door. She nearly knocked him over jumping at a height where she wrapped her tiny legs around his waist devotedly hugging him as hard as she could. Bose steadily enclosed the blanket around them and held her like if he released her he would never be able to feel her again.

Mika unburied her head from the nape of his neck and pulled him into an eager kiss, gently feeling the skin on his cheeks under her fingertips as Bose stroked the back of her head. Mika detached her lips from his face and placed her forehead on Bose's.

"You chose me," Bose brushed his nose against her while still caressing her hair

"Every time," She tiredly said softly laughing, "til my last dying breath," Mika brushed her lips onto his.

They didn't know it but their heartbeats were in sync at the moment.

Mika and Bose, even before they knew of the other's existence, their souls were tethered. Forever and Always.