CHAPTER 2

DANIEL

"Mr. Knight, Bentley is ready with the car; and I have arrived at the company; making arrangements for your arrival" I heard Mrs. Nelson say as I put the call on speaker and button up my shirt. I shortly reply and hung up the call.

I finished adjusting my tie, and walk out of my room in the penthouse, into the kitchen.

"Mr. Knight, your coffee is ready" My housekeeper, Benjamin said as he gestures towards the coffee.

"Thank you Benjamin" I said emotionlessly. He just rolls his eyes and goes back to his work. Once I finish, I head towards my car.

"Where to sir?" my driver asked

"Walkers' Enterprise"

As we arrive at the company I make my way into the building, nodding to the employees greeting me, towards the meeting hall. My assistant joins me on my way after making sure about everything. The moment I enter the hall; everyone stand on their places, they freeze when I narrow my eyes at them.

They're all scared.

"Good Morning Daniel" Aaron says grinning when I sit beside him. Idiot! I glared at him as I mutter 'Morning'. He then turned his head and said "Eva, Let's get started" to a woman.

Fuck

As I looked at her my breath hitches, she's just wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, still looking so beautiful, her midnight black hair in curls on her back, and she has big doe eyes with the longest eyelashes.

She turns her head and my blue eyes lock with her purely amber orbs. Her eyes widen and I shiver.

She stares at me for a second before nodding her head and starting the presentation.

She keeps on explaining, ignoring me and all the men in the hall. They have their eyes on her, I internally scoff. Those lowlifes. Just the attention she's getting all around the hall angers me.

"So, what do you think?" I hear Aaron's voice and turn my head towards him. Shit! He is asking me and I didn't hear a single word. What is happening to me? Daniel Knight never loses his focus on work. Damn.

I cleared my throat and replied keeping my eyes cold, "I'll think about it, pass on the details to my assistant" pointing towards Mrs. Nelson

Eva nods her head, her face flushed as her eyes meet mine again. Instead of holding my gaze she snaps her eyes to her boss.

"The meeting is over. You're all dismissed" Aaron continued "Eva, you stay back we have something to discuss"

Of course, he had to.

She takes her seat beside Aaron. Then looks at me, her gaze curious and bites her lips subconsciously. My pants tighten.

Fuck. I want her.

My eyes settle on her as they take the chance to admire her. Her lips are plump, the curve of her breasts; elegant. Fuck. The tight jean she is wearing is messing with my head. My cock is aching at her sight. I bring my eyes back to hers; she is avoiding my gaze. She checks me out and presses her thighs together; I bet she is dripping for me.

"DANIEL..." I look at Aaron to see him frowning; was he calling me?

"I have been calling you for a whole minute... Daniel never gets lost" he smirked knowingly.

I glared at him partly for being an idiot and partly for disturbing me from looking at her. She stood up and said; "Sir, I'll be back with your coffee"