CHAPTER 3

EVA

"I've checked the calendar and noticed that we have a charity event coming up in like 2 months. Once we are done with this meeting I'll type up the notes and email it to everyone" I say concluding the presentation and look at my boss.

I was avoiding the man sitting beside Aaron throughout the meeting but I could feel his eyes on me. Just one look at him and I felt my panties dampen.

"So, what do you think?" Aaron asks Mr. Knight.

He cleared his throat and replied with a blank look, "I'll think about it, pass on the details to my assistant" pointing towards the woman on his left. She looked at me and smiled before collecting the files on the table.

I nod my head and look up to see him staring at me. Instead of holding his gaze I turn my eyes to Aaron.

"The meeting is over. You're all dismissed" Aaron continued "Eva, you stay back we have something to discuss"

Okay.

I take my seat beside Aaron. And look up to see Mr. Knight. Ignoring his intense stare, I shamelessly checked him out. His sharp jaw line with neat stubble, those blue eyes, dark brown hair and his strong build, his abs and his arms strained against his dress shirt. I press my thighs together as I felt myself dripping for him.

"DANIEL..."

"I have been calling you for a whole minute... Daniel never gets lost" my boss smirked. Mr. Knight glares at him, his jaw clenched.

"Sir, I'll be back with your coffee" I said to my boss as I stood up to leave the hall before I do something embarrassing.

"Aaron, my name is Aaron" he winked at me. I nod my head, smiling; as I turn around and make my way out, ignoring Mr. Knight. I could feel his gaze on me as I walk.

I went to the coffee machine and fill two cups as try to calm myself down. Oh god the things I could do to him. He looked so delicious sitting there that my clit started to throb. I bite my lower lip at the memory.

What the fuck is wrong with your thoughts Eva?

I entered the meeting hall and placed one cup in front of Aaron and the other for Mr. Knight. Then I turned the projector off and started to arrange the table, collecting the papers and stuffing them into the garbage bin at the corner of the hall all the time ignoring him.

"So Daniel, what do you think about the deal? Eva here is working on it and will submit the details until tomorrow then we can proceed with it." My boss asked unaware of the sexual tension in the room.

"Since when have you started making college girls your assistant?" I snapped my head towards the smirking man, confused. Aaron laughs before rolling his eyes.

"Daniel, don't be rude." He looks at me, "Don't worry Eva he is just being himself" he smiled. I nod my head and smiled.

"I'm just stating the facts. Who wears jeans and sweatshirt to work or a meeting, isn't she taking her job lightly?" What?

"Daniel..." I couldn't help but cut Aaron off," Mr. Knight, whatever I choose to wear it's my choice, and about my job, I think you should give me a chance to show you if I am capable enough to be here or not?" I narrow my eyes at him.