CHAPTER 19

EVA

I enter the guest room and sit on the queen-sized bed. There is no point in crying, I convince myself. The headache has worsened and I feel weak and hungry. I need something to eat.

I don’t know how I ended up in his bed and what happened last night. I remember going to the club and then chatting with Emily. Where is she? I search for my phone but it is nowhere. It must be in his room and going there again… no.

I will ask him directly later. One thing is sure that nothing happened because I don’t feel anything in my body.

But that love bite? He is playing with me, I cannot do that. But if it wasn’t me, then is there someone else in his life. I don’t care. I only have half an hour to get ready. 

As I was about to go to the bathroom, I see some pills and a glass of water with a note attached under it. 

This will help with the headache.

Was it Daniel?

I take the pill and gulp it down with water and head towards the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and stand under the shower. I’ve been feeling so horny lately. I feel the need to release as I think back to when he was touching me but I don’t have time. 

Maybe when I reach home. He can make me aroused just by his gaze.

But his rudeness can be a major turn off.

After I am done, I wrap a towel around my body. Finding a new brush I brush my teeth and go out. Great! I don’t have anything to wear now.

I decide to just wear the bra and jumpsuit. No, I am not going to wear the same panty again. It is one of the things I hate to do. Just until I reach home, it’s fine as long as no one realises.

I let my hair loose as they fall on my back and then glance at the clock on the side table.

Ten minutes until my time will be over. How true the words are? I have no idea what he wants to discuss.

I walk out of the room and look around at the whole apartment. It is a penthouse and is so amazing. 

I was not able to admire this beauty before but now I take my time to reach his office. The living room is as big as four times my apartment, like seriously I feel like I am standing in some grand wedding hall.

The marble flooring and the laminated walls. There is a small fountain at the entrance on the right of the elevator, on the left is a large painting of I don’t know what, but it is awesome. 

The ceiling has several huge chandeliers and there is an in-suite bar that has many expensive wines arranged finely. On the opposite of the room I came out of, is a huge wall-length balcony that had a splendid pool and lounge chairs around it. Wow.

A large modern fireplace is situated and there are big plush couches in front of it. There is a massive spiral staircase that leads to the second floor which I remember coming down from. So his room is upstairs.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops as I take in the luxurious apartment.

Everything looks huge and expensive.