Starting a war

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I was working in my office when Tommy walked in. I looked up and saw him sit down in front of my desk. "What do you want, Tommy?" I asked. "We haven't been to the fair in a while. You want to come?" He asked as he grabbed a cigarette. I cleared my throat at him and he looked up. "Two things" I said and leaned back in my chair crossing my arms. "One. Dont light that cigarette in here" I told him with a stern voice. He nods and puts his cigarette pack back in his pocket. "Two. You have something else planned besides the fair. Tell me what it is" I told him, "just wanted to see if you want to come with us to the fair" he stated simply. I nodded and hummed. "Dont bullshit me, Tommy. Answer the fucking question" I snapped at him. He stayed silent but soon sighed and started to explain. He found a horse he wanted to trade for and he wanted to get my opinion about the horse. I sighed, he took my comment about buying a horse and train it a bit to serious I think. "Fine. I'll come" I responded. "Now. Get out. I've got stuff to do" I said smiling and waving my hand for him to leave. He chuckled and stood uo before leaving.

Hours passed of me doing work. "Let's go to the fucking fair" Arthur yelled through my office. "Ready to go?" Tommy asked. "Almost" I answered and put some more signatures on some files. I saw that Arthur was walking around the room trying to hold himself together not to touch anything. I had scolded him a couple of days ago because he broke some stuff by accident when he touched. John just looked around, mostly out of boredom as his foot tapped the floorboard. Tommy was closest, immediatly in front of my desk. I noticed he had also retrieved my coat for me. He wanted ti go immediatly. They waited for me to be the first to leave the office. As soon as I walked past them they followed close behind. I walked to the family car and went to the passengers side. Finn was already in the back and John and Arthur sat with him in the back. Tom started the car and started to drive. As we drive through the countryside, I realized something. I looked over at Tommy hoping he was joking. But he ignored me and drove into the field. "I thought you said we were going to the fair?" Arthur asked, "we have business first" Tommy said turning the car off. Seems like Tommy only told me about the business. "Come on. Bring your wits" he said stepping out. I followed his move. "What business?" Arthur asked, "that's the Lee family" John declared. For fuck sakes Tommy. Johnny Dogs spotted us and loudly yelled out Tommy's name. "Johnny Dogs" Tom greeted back. "Tommy, how the hell are you?" Johnny Dogs asked walking up to us. "All the better for getting the city smoke out of my lungs" he replied. "He's says as he lights a cigarette" I told him and smirkes. Johnny Dogs looks at me with a smile. Some Lee members look up at my name. "So you riding with the Lee family now. Myself I'd rather live among pigs" Tommy said as we walked away from the car. I saw some lads look up with annoyed faces at Tom's comment. Seriously does he want to start a war? I shit him a warning glare. "Come on, Tommy. No disputing" Johnny replied. "So your first fair since France?". "What do you know about France. You war-shy Gypsy bastard" Tommy replied with a chuckle as a white horse walks past us. "So this the horse?" Tommy asks walking up to it and mentioning for me to follow him. "And that's the car" Johnny replies walking to the car. I stop in my tracks. "Tell me you aren't swapping the car for a bloody horse?" I asked Tom a bit annoyed. "Of course we are not swapping. Ha. That would be mad" Johnny explained walking back to me. "We're going to play two-up" Tommy said. I shook my head as I watched the men toss two coins into the air. The coins landed on the grass and I watched the two males bow down and pick them up. Standing back up they spit in their hands and shake. Tommy hands Johnny the car keys "here you are". My eyes narrowed in anger and I walked up to Tommy. Grabbing him by the shoulder to turn him around so he would face me. "You told me you wanted to buy a horse. This wasnt a fucking buy. This was a gamble" I snarled at him. "I won, Georgie" he stated calm. "I promised Johnny, I'd let him have a spin in the car if he lost" he explained. I stood back up. Suddenly I heard three Lee boys laughing and it was aimed at me. "Are you Lee boys laughing at my sister?" Tommy asked as he stepped towards them. "Are ya?". The Lee boys also walked forward. "Eh? I asked you a question". "Tommy. Leave it" I said walking up to them all and holsing Tom back. "Get your family out of here and go enjoy yourselves at the fair before they start a war" Johnny said before turning to speak in Romani at the Lee boys. "Go" I said and pushed Tommy and my other brothers back. They all looked at me with annoyence. "Thats an order" I told them. They all turned around and walked with me to the car. "Yeah, listen to that whore of a sister of yours" one of the Lee boys said snickering. I stopped dead in my tracks and watched my brothers turn around and march over at the Lee's. I put my hand up and they stopped walking further. "I suggest you take that back. Before I give an order you'll regret" I told the Lee. "Georgie. Just leave" Johnny told me. "No. They showed disrespect. And I dont care for that". I looked back at the Lee's. "So you going to change your wording?" I asked him. He shook his head with a smirk "you are a whore". I nodded and my eyes went dark. I grabbed my peaked cap and swiped it quickly across his face. The razor blades cuting through the skin. All hell broke loose as my brothers joined the fight. Tommy pulled my back to swipe his cap across the Lee's face aswell as he roared in anger. The razors that have been sewed in cutting his face up. It may not have been the best option to start fighting but no one. And I mean no one calls me whore. I pushed Tom back and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled him close to me. "Just remember to never call a woman a whore again. Cause I will come for you and I'll cut you a smile" I said before pushing him back to the ground. I stood up and put my peaked cap back on my head and walked back to the car. I knew I just had started a war today and I had to do something about it. I sat down in the drivers seat of the car and waited for my brother to take a seat. "We are not going to the fair. We are having a fucking family council" I said and drove away.

Published: 9th of May