All in 1 day

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
With Arthur by my side I walked to the truck where John and the other Blinders got out. "Where's George?" John questioned looking around for our big sister. Neither me or Arthur answered. "What?" John then said noticing the rest staring at him, "what you staring at me for?". "Let's go" I said and turned around to walk towards the Lee families camp. "Tommy what you playing at? We are in shotgun range" John whispered at me. I stopped and turned my younger brother. "John. Before you go into battle. There's something you are going to need" I said and I, including the rest of the boys, gtabbed a white rose. "What you bloody doing, Tommy?" John asked in disbelief as he watched me attach the rose to his jacket. "Smile, John. It's a wedding" I told him, "whose bloody wedding?" John questioned. "Now if we would've told you, you wouldn't have come. There's a girl in the Lee family, whose gone a bit wild and she need marrying off" I told him, "oh fuck off" John said and immediatly foufht against everyone who tried to keep him in his place. "John!" I told him, "you have no bloody right Tommy" he snapped at me, "listen to me. A girl who needs a husband and a man who needs a wife", "Tom, I'm not bloody marrying some mushroom picker" he snapped and struggled again. "Let him go" the voice of Georgie called, immediatly everyone let go of John. Georgie stopped in front of her younger brother and looked at him. "You are marrying the Lee girl if you like it or not John" she began, "not because of her and not because of you. But for your kids. Do it for them. They deserve a mother figure". "I was getting them a mother" he told her, making Georgie raise her eyebrows in a question. "I had asked Lizzy to marry me. At the Garrison I had asked for yours and Tommy's blessing but you weren't there". A quick glance into my direction made it clear to me that Georgie was not enjoying the fact of learning this piece of information. She only agreed to let John marry a Lee because of his kids. Now learning that he had asked someone else, pissed her off. And that anger was directed to me. Without skipping a heartbeat and like a Queen, she told John that he has a choice. Marry Lizzy and start a war or marry the Lee girl and make peace between the two families. "It's your choice, brother. Not mine" she said to him.

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
John had made a choice and nkw we walked toward Zilpha's caravan. "You should see the size of her dowry" Arthur told our brother, "a what?" John questioned clueless, "her dad is giving you a car" Tommy told him, which John liked hearing as a smirk crept onto his face. I stopped and motioned to my brother "will he do?". Zilpha loomed over him before nodding "he'll do". Everyone cheered in joy.

As we watched the cermony, I noticed aunt Poll and Ada step beside me

As we watched the cermony, I noticed aunt Poll and Ada step beside me. I nodded a greeting and kept watching the ceremony as Ada and Tommy talked. The party soom started and everyone seemed to be having fun. I was seated at a table just a few steps away from Tommy and Zilpha. I watched everyone dance, especially my sister. "You should tell Ada to slow down" Polly told Tommy. He scoffed "you think she'll listen to me? You have a better chance asking George". But Polly knew better than to ask me. She knows that I would join Ada with dancing if my little sister asked me. "Stuck in that basement for weeks. What do we expect. She's going off like a firecracker. Oh, christ, Tommy, please". With annoyence Tom got up from his chair and walked to her. But our sister did not like the idea of listening to her brothers, not a single bit. "And now Im not even allowed to dance!" She screamed but soon stopped. While everyone tried to calm her down, I watched her face contour into shock. I got up and went over to her. "Ada, look at me" I told her. I needed to see her face relax but it never did. I looked her over
From her eyes, to her baby bump. "Pol" I said gaining my aunts attention. She looked at me and then towards Ada. "Holy shit" she exclaimed noticing what I had seen, "water". I put my arm under Ada to give her some stabiltiy while telling the rest of the family that we where leaving. "Oh, you do pick your fucking times, Ada" Arthur commented, "Arthur, shut up!" I sneered at him and gave him a glare.

I waited with Tommy outside as Polly had taken Ada upstairs into the house. Then with screeching tires, Arthur, John and Esme arrived. "Nice car, John. How does she run?" Tommy asked him. I immediatly smacked him across the head "our sister is giving birth and you are talking about bloody fucking cars" I told him and he chuckled, "there is not much for us men to do here now" Tommy said, "so let's get drunk" Arthur added and all of them turned around, "there is one man that should be here" Polly said but looked over at me, "Freddy can meet his child. On my order no one touches him before sunrise" I told her and a smile crept on her face to tell our sister. "Ada!". I turned on my heels and made my way towards the Garrison.

Sitting in the private booth I watched my brothers get drunk while I just sat in silence. "I should go... its my wedding night" John said slurring his words, "no, you don't want to be around women when there's a baby coming" Arthur told our brother and sat him back down. "You think her husband will take the advice and stay away?" Grace questioned. She asks to many questions, I don't like questions. I always kept my mouth shut around Grace. "No. Freddy will be there. Nothing will keep him away. Especially when Georgie said it's alright for him to be there. Isn't that right, George?" John loudly said turning to me. I just gave him a look but didn't say anything else. "Why aren't you there helping out, Georgie?" Grace questioned turning to me. I looked at her through my eyelashes "do you want me to be there?". A quick flash of suprise flashed across ber features, almost like I had caught her in a lie. But she covered it up quickly. "It was just because Ada is your only sister. So, I thought-" she said quickly, "that's enough, Grace" I told her coldly. She gave a quick nod before leaving. "Don't be to hard on her" John said continuing to slur his words, "yeah. Tommy's got the sweets for her" Arthur added. I rolled my eyes and stood up to leave them alone. I don't know why, but I went home, a gut feeling that something was going to happen there.

(Polly's P.O.V.)
"He's beautifull" I told Ada to which she smiled. A door closed behind me and I turned around to see Freddy walk inside. I stood up to let the two have their moment as new parents. "It's a boy, Freddy" Ada told him. I watched Ada hand Freddy his child. Not long after Freddy had arrived, Georgie walked inside. Ada tensed but soon relax as she realized her sister was just her to check up on everyone. "Well done, Ada" Georgie carefully spoke and kissed her sister, "congratulations, Freddy" she said turning to the newly made father. Loud banging was then heard on the door "police!". Everyone looked towards the front door and Freddy handed the baby back to Ada. "You can't come in. There has just been a baby born!" Esme yelled when the coppers came bargin in. Without a warning Freddy and Georgie where grabbed. Both putting up a fight. "You're taking me away from my baby!?" Freddy called out, "you fucking bastards!" Georgie sneered. But the two where pulled out of the house roughly.

Published: 30th of March 2023

Update request:
youraveragewh0re