Assault

*trigger warning*
This chapter may be trigger for some readers. (Attempt sexual assault/rape)

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I knock down my drink and leave the pub. Putting my cap on as I step outside into the pouring rain. I walk through the night, and a long shadow casts behind me. A result of the unhindered bright flames from the foundry that I passed. I make my way through the streets, passing by a man reading a paper. I eye him briefly and as I continue on, I notice the man beginning to follow me. Further down the lane I am met by two more men. I stop and look over my shoulder to see the other man behind me. Discovering the holsetered weapon hiding behind his long coat. "Georgina Shelby?" The first man questioned me, "No" I simply stated and try to walk past him but get hit right in the face. It was unexpected and it made me stumble to a nearby wall to keep myself upright. I soon feel two pair of hands grab my arms, holding me tightly. I can't get my arms free no matter how hard I janked on them. I watch the first man step forward and he soon grips my face. "You broke the rules" he stated, "I would never break a rule. I do, however, bend them to fit my needs often" I snap back to him. An eerie smile creeps onto the man's face "Well, me and my friends have a need for female company". "Let's go for a drive". My blood runs cold and my instinct to fight immediatly kicks in. I put up a fight whike the three men grab me roughly and drag me down an alleyway. "Get your filthy hands off me, you Bastards!" I yell kicking my legs out at them and swing my punches. But it was no use as more men arrive, in the covered area where I was dragged in, and pile onto me slamming down their fists. "Hold her!" Someone screams and my arms get pulled back in a painfull manner, almost breaking the bone. I growl in pain but it was quited when I got punched in the face. Bare knuckles. Instant pain. Never in my life had I expierenced a punch and got an instant feeling of pain. It was quit a shocker. A massive and overpowering shock that made me drop to the floor, incapable of any further action for a time being. My mind knew instantly that I was on the ground, a spot I didn't want to be in, and it screamed at me to get up. I see the five sillouthed men above me, before deciding to take turn kicking me hard. I feel my face beginning to bleed as it gets battered. Untill, finally, they back off. I'm laying on my belly and breath loudly in pain. My head hangs low as I don't have the strength to hold it up and I feel blood drip onto my hands. More rough hands pull me up to my feet and arms rap around me to hold me upright. "Well, well, well. Look at what the cats dragged in" A voice fills the now quiet area. My eyes weakily travel to the coming silhouette. "Georgie Shelby" Darbi begins and stops infront of me, "look at me. Look at me". I feel his hand grab my face to make me look at him. "You take up with the Jews. You think that's what London is all about. You can just come down, pick a side" He sneers, shaking my head around easily, "now your life is over". I swallow some of the blood back before talking "I didn't... come here.. to pick.. a side" I said breathing loudly and I lock my eyes onto his "I came here to end your reign, Sabini" I stated and laughed theough my pain. "Don't say my name" he growls gripping his fingers around my jaw tighter. I hiss in pain but keep a glare at him "Darbi.. Sabini" I once again say his name. He tuts at me before letting go. My head immediatly went back to hanging down as I breath loudly. "Franco" Sabini calls for a man, "take my name out of her filthy mouth and then do whatever you want with her before you kill her" Darbi orderes before turning around to leave with 3 out of the 5 men. After their departure I feel a kick in the back of my knee, forcing me down to my knees, by the man who held me. The back of my neck is grabbed to hold me steady. I try and force the nasty hand of from me, but stop immediatly, freezing when I see an approaching Franco. His hands lingering around the waistband of his trousers and zipper. "Don't" I snap at him as he steps closer and closer to me. Invading my personal space. My heart picks up with a rapid speed. The men around me laugh and chuckle sinister. Franco grabs my face immediatly I struggle against his touch. He grips hardly, forcing my mouth open "go ahead, resist. That's how I like them". My chest raises and falls quickly and I can feel tears prick im my already swollen eyes. Panic sets in and I desperately try and resist Franco's attempt to assault me. But am to weak to do so. Then just in time, before Franco could force himself into my mouth, the loud bang of a gun being fired of ringed through the air. The sound of blood spattering to the ground fills the air. A second bang following quickly after the first. The weight on my body from the two men decrease and I hear their bodies fall to the ground with a loud thump. My body and mind realise I was now free and maybe even safe, and the adrenaline dissapeared from my body. With no energy left, I let my body fall to the floor aswell. My head falls to the side and just before I black out, I can see the outline of a pair of legs make their way over, accompanied by a cane tapping against the concrete and a reassuring Cockney accent.

Published: 19th of January 2024

Update request by:
MalikaAlim4
Wolfstar_stan1981