Meeting

Author note: Chapter is supposed to come after the chapters "I won't allow it" and "up in flames" but somehow the chapter just decided to go infront of those two and I cant seem to put it in the right order. So I suggest you might want to read those chapters first before this one. Or not. I can't tell you what to do.

__________________________________________

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I was reading a book in my living room when suddenly my youngest brother burst through the door. "Finn be careful" I scolded him after the door swung open and slammed against one of my bookshelves knocking a photo frame down to the ground. "Sorry" he softly said looking down to his feet. I shook my head and put the book down on the side table before standing up. "So what is it Finn?" I asked the boy. "Tommy needs to talk to you. He's in the Garrison" he told me. I nodded at him "alright, thank you Finn". He turned around and ran out. "don't slam my door!" I called after him, but he didn't listen to my warning and just slammed it shut. I rolled my eyes and chuckled before looking down at the photo frame of my brothers all in their war uniforms.

It was a bit worn cause it was in my pocket together with a photo of Ada, Polly and Finn when I was away at war

It was a bit worn cause it was in my pocket together with a photo of Ada, Polly and Finn when I was away at war. I smirked before putting it back next to the other photo frames of my family. I walked towards the hallway. I grabbed my coat from the hook in the hallway and made my way outside. After a couple of minutes of walking I arrived in the Garrison

I walked inside the Garrison. I heard him talking in the private booth with two other men. But the more interesting thing was spotting Grace. She was leaning against the wooden window of the private booth. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to her. "Hello Grace" I greeted her snapping her out of her state of eavesdropping on my brother and saw the nerves settling in at her getting caught. I just watched her quickly grab a glass and some of my favorite drink, Brandy Rebujito. "It's on the house" she said and slid it over to me. I ignored her comment and handed her the money for the drink. Her telling me the drink was on the house can be a strategy from her so I wouldn't tell Tom about her eavesdropping. I grabbed the drink and left the money on the bar as I walked to the private booth. I opened the door and spotted Tommy and the two other men. Tom stood up to pull a chair out for me. "Gentlemen" I greeted before sitting down. They continued to talk about the guns that were stolen. Their night watch was certain that the Peaky Blinders had stolen them. "What we are trying to say, Mr. and Ms. Shelby, that if you were to hear about the whereabouts of said items, we would pay good money" the one closest to Tommy, named Ryan, explained, "you have good money?" Tom asked, "we have collections from the pubs" Ryan said. "For who do you speak?" I asked, "the people of Ireland-" Ryan said before getting cut off by his friend "The Irish Republican Army". "For a fact?" Tom questioned. "For a fucking fact" the blond snapped back. The room went quiet as I stared the blond down. "You think we're jokers" he said pointing at me and my brother. "Are we laughing?" Tommy replied. Then the blond interrupted the silence and began singing. "Maguire, away and shite, we're trying to talk business here" Ryan said trying to stop his friend. But it was no use, the man kept on singing. "When being just a boy like you. I joined the IRA" he sang proudly. "Well bravo" I said with sarcasm and stood up. All of them followed my move and stood up as well. Maquire kept on singing loudly as he and his friend walked out of the Garrison. I looked over at Tom. "Was this the meeting you wanted me for?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. He shook his head "No, this meeting would've been too annoying for you". "Yes, I was about to bash his head in if he continued his singing" I joked. He chuckled at my response.