Playing a game

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
"Is that one of your whores, Mr Solomons?" The buyer questioned and nodded towards the entrance to my backery. I turn my attention towards the entrance. There stood the person who the buyer was talking about. Georgina Shelby. "She is absolutely beautifull. Might seak her out and give her a good time" he hummed like a sick bastard would do. "My apologies, Mr Woodrock" I began and the man turned back to face me, "but I seemed to have made a mistake in my quotation for the 100 barrels that you wanted from me" I tell him looking down at list, "but don't worry. I will fix it right now for you. All right" I continued and opened the small list, "now normal dispatch, well, it's £500 cost. But you are going to need to add £100, because, well you are a fucking cunt. And on top of that pay another £100, because, you insulted a dear friend of mine". He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion. "But of course, you actually will pay me another £500 because you really do not want me to tell my dear friend that you insulted her by calling her a whore. After all, she will most likely slit your throat with the razorblades in her cap if she finds out". His face went wide with realisation as he had looked once more towards Georgie. Now knowing who he actually had called a whore. He turned back to me with a scared nod "£1200 is fine. I'll pay it". Before quickly trotting off as to not having to interact with Georgie. Who already looked to be ticked of by something. I turn to face Georgie who arrives beside me, reaching for a bottle of rum. I had expected her to pour herself a glass but I was wrong. She just pulled the cap of before drinking straight from the bottle. I chuckle at her "you look like you really need a good fuck to get that tension out of you, George, not a bottle of rum" I tease her. She lowers the bottle, the rum lingering on her lips, before she replies "what's your offering price?" She questions but before I can even open my mouth she continues "£10? £20.". "This isn't a brothel, sweetheart. Even if it was, you're several zero short if you wanted to fuck me" I replied to her. She face me and gives me a smirk "sweetheart" she began mockingly, "I am not the whore, here. And, besides, you aren't worth more than £30" she informs me begore winking playfully. A smirk forms on my lips. Only Georgina Shelby can come into someone's territory and call them a whore without any consequences.

 Only Georgina Shelby can come into someone's territory and call them a whore without any consequences

"You are some woman". "You know what they say. Big fucks small" she shruggs simply before taking another drink. "So which one am I?" I question her curious. She doesn't say anything, just lifts her hand and indicates with her finger and tumb that I am the small one. I don't respond to her, just watch her. There is something striking about her posture. Confidence, strong-willed, wont take no for an answer, but most of all. A posture that said she is dominating a man's world. And she is doing it very well. She made that very clear with her comment about not being the whore here. "So whose bed is it going to be? Mine or yours?" I question further, extending our game. But of course she has a clever responce to that aswell. "Who says it has to be a bed?". A smirk on her lips, telling me she rules this very office. Yet before I can even make a move to say something else, someone knocks on the door. Without missing a beat Georgie grabs her stuff, and of course the bottle of rum, then turns to leave my office. "For when we continue next time" she said and places down something on my desk before passing Ollie to leave my office. My eyes look down to see what she had put on my table. And I laugh, 20 fucking pound is what she put down.

Published: 1st of August 2023

Requested by
Devilwolf154