Remember your place

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
"Your brothers are going to kill me" I told Georgie with a laugh as I lowered her down onto her couch. She waved her hand in dismissal, ignoring my statement completely. But I was right to make my statement about her brothers because they soon stepped foot in her house. All of their eyes moved between me and their wounded sister. Georgie did the same, looking between me and her brothers.

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I watched my brothers closely. My eyes turned towards the oldest of the brothers, Arthur. I could see him shake with anger and his hand hovered over his gun. Then to John who balled up his fists so hard his knuckles turned white and his jaw was clenched shut, that I had no doubt he would break his teeth if he bit down harder. Finally, Tommy, who looked calm and collected. In control if you would say while he stared Alfie down. But I know my brothers down to every viber of their bones. "You stabbed my sister" It was Tommy who pulled out his gun and aimed it at Alfie. "Thomas" I spoke with a warning. But it had no use, cause the sigma males kept up their tough act, ignoring me. Alfie clearly not approving Tommy's accusing words spoke up.

Tommy stayed silent but eventually tackled him onto the ground

Tommy stayed silent but eventually tackled him onto the ground. The two of them fell forward. Immediatly I stood up to get my brother of from Alfie. I pushed the pain down and grabbed him by the collar before pulling him up. "Fuckin' hell, Tommy" Alfie said out of breath due to my brother choking him as he got up. "What's the matter with you? Eh?" Alfie asked and walked forward. "Alfie, back off" I told the jewish man and pushed him away. "You've gone angry!" Alfie yelled at Tommy who tried pushing past me together with John and Arthur "of course we're fucking angry! You stabbed our sister". All four of them screamed their heads off at each other. Everytime, I succeeded in pushing one away, the other three went for each others throat and as soon as I pulled another one off the previous one would come back again. Eventually I got pushed out of the way and fell onto the ground with a groan. I harsly hissed at the pain that sorred through my body. The stab wound had not yet been treated, so during all of this I was still loosing blood. I felt weaker by the second but the adrenaline kept my going. I pushed myself to my feet and anger took over my body and marched over towards them. Again, I got in between them "Enough!" my voice boomed through the room, "Stop acting like a bunch of babbling bumbling band of baboons and stsrt acting like normal fucking men". "we are trying to protect you. And in order to keep you save, you need to follow my orders" Arthur snapped while looking down at me. My face contoured into pure anger. No one, and I mean no one, gives me orders. I saw Arthur realize what he just did. But I was not letting him off the hook because of it.
"I am a Sergant Major of the army" I yelled at him and got into his face. Eventhough you could hear I was in pain due to my raspy voice, there was still power in it. "Which means you cannot give me orders! None of you can! I give the fucking orders" I loudly exclaimed looking around me to glare at every single one of the males, "so" I said with a dark growl and turned back to Arthur and stalked to him, stopping right in front of him. I leaned forward into his face "I suggest you learn your place. Or do I need to remind you where you stand, Arthur". His eyes turned away from me "No ma'am". He reverted back to his army days by calling me ma'am. I let it go and just turned away from him and walked to the cabinet with medical supplies "fucking men" I scoffed and shook my head. I grabbed some supplies.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
"One more thing" Georgie said with a low tone of voice, telling you to pay attention. She regained everyones attention. "I need no one to protect me. Not from Billy Kimber, not from Inspector Campbell, not from a lousy baroccupient, not from anyone. As you can see. I am capable enough to take care of myself" She gestured. "Because the first thing you, morons, decided to do. Was yell at the person who helped me out" she snapped. I felt guilty, she was right. All of us brothers preached about protecting her and keeping her safe, yet none of us helped her out when we realized she was hurt. Without any warning, she unbuttoned her shirt. Making all of us turn around in a heartbeat. I heard some rummaging and Georgie cursing swearwords underneath her breath. "Tom" I heard her say my name not long later. It was in such a manor that told you, you would be the one to get a certain order. I turned around and saw Georgie with a bloodied stabwound. "You're bleeding" I stated. "No, I usually bleed from my ribcage" she said with sarcasm, "of course I'm fucking bleeding. That's what happens when you get stabbed" she snapped in annoyence before mentioning me over. I walked over to her to help her out with the stabwound. The others soon joined in to help, from opening more alcohol bottles, to putting the thread in the needle. I thought back at what had just happened. And I was once again reminded why Georgie was given the title Sergeant Major Of The Army. Even in pain and having lost lots of blood, she had still enough power to get us away from each other. And it reminded me of how strong Georgie actually is. Even wounded she can mame four full grown men stop fighting.

Published: 17th of july 2022