A declineable offer

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I waited with my brothers in the private booth in the Garrison. We had managed to force the men to take the meeting they wanted instead of waisting our time with refusing to take it. But Georgie was not yet here, so when they showed up they where told to wait. We were never told where Georgie was and if we asked she would just say that it was some personal business. "Well? Where is he" the tallest spoke out in annoyence. "Gentlemen". I looked up and saw that Georgie had just walked into the room. She sat down and looked at the two gentlemen in front of her. "We want to thank you for taking the time to speak with us, Georgie" the smaller one offered. Me and my brothers glared at him, no one calls her Georgie without permission. "First thing. Let's remind you of some manners. It's Ms. Shelby not Georgie. We are not on that line yet. Second of all. I suggest you start talking instead of wasting my time, cause we dont want a repeat of last time when you wasted our time, now would we?" Georgie said raising her eyebrow at the men. I looked at the tallest man who had a bruised lip and then too the smallest who had a black eye. Georgie had reminded them, including everyone else, not to waste our time. "We meant no disrespect, Ms" the two said in union.

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
"How can I help?" I asked after I nodded at them. "We have an offer foe you" the tallest called, Joel said. "Offer? What kind of offer?" I asked clocksizing my head, "more guns? Protection? Whiskey? Don't flirt with me, Joel. Im a busy female". "We would like you to consider our offer for taking over your business" the small one, Will stated. My brothers and I all chuckled in disbelieve with their nerves and gave each other looks. "Look, I'm going to stop you right there, so you two dont waste any more of your breath. Im going to decline your offer" I easily told them. "Its a big offer, Ms Shelby" Joel said and began writing a number down for his offer. He slid the paper faced down over towards me. I didnt reach for it right away. But stared at the two males in front of me. I then reached for the paper and saw the very long number. I handed it to Tommy and he showed our brothers the number aswell. "Cash" Will added with a big smirk. I looked up at him unamused. "And how does someone like you get his hands on that much money?". I watched them tense but as quick as it came it was gone. "Heritage" Joel quickly told me. I smirked in disbelief at their lies. "Anyway. We are not for sale. And even if we were, you're multiple zeros too short. Now, you may be able to buy a pack of cigarettes with that. But for me its just plain rude" I explained to him with venom in my voice. "We are trying to do you a favor, Georgie. This is a big fucking number. A number you can pay the Lee's off with" Will snapped at me. "Yeah, well. And these are some big fucking guns" I told them. And in an instant my brother all had their guns pointed at the two idiots. "When I was younger, my mother loved telling me stories that held a big meaning. So let me share one of them. There once where two young and foolish boys who came to ask a wise and cunning family about acquiring their territory. Now, the family, well they weren't interested, so they told the two little boys to fuck off from where they came. But the boys couldn't understand what fuck off meant, so they persisted and continued to ask the family about acquiring their territory. So the family took the little boys for a walk and put five bullets in their little useless heads" I told them and lowered my eyebrows, "Now, allegedly there's a message in there. I don't know what it is, but you two seem like clever lads. So you will figure it out". "I think your time's up" John told them. "Georgie, you should recons.." "no" I sneered at them. "Now fuck off".

After the two idiots had left, me and my brothers laughed and talked about the lads idiotic disicion to come and make an offer to get the business. Soon enough my brothers also left to go do other stuff, leaving me alone. I leaned my head back and let out a heavy sigh. The fact that people even have the nerve to make an offer like that infuriates me. I wanted to kill them for even offering him. They should show respect instead of that fucking disrespect.

Published: 16th of june 2021