White flag raised

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
"They are not going to like this, Georgie" Johnny-Dogs said from beside me, "Johnny, you just worry about that flag. We will worry about the rest". He nodded but did what I had told him. The three of us continued to walk into the Lee territory.

"I got you ten minutes with her" Johnny told me as we continued through the crowd of Lee members

"I got you ten minutes with her" Johnny told me as we continued through the crowd of Lee members. I was glad that Johnny could tagg along because he had been running with the Lee family for a while but always would do something for us Blinders aswell. "You can atleast say thank you" he told me but I didn't reply to him. To focused on Erasmus Lee who was following my tail with a gun in his hands. We arrived at the red wagon that belonged to Zilpha. Johnny knocked on the door and a nearby Lee member opened the door to the wagon. I moved forward to walk up the steps and into the wagon, Tommy following me. "Put your hand on the bible" Zilpha told us and held the bible out to us. "We don't believe. But we didn't come here to lie" I told her, "this war is cutting us all up". "A boy almost got killed" Tommy said in Romani, "a child". Zilpha laughed "you're all children". But then she turned to me "but you never where a child". I ignored her "I came here with a proposistion" I told her and nodded for Tommy to show her the bullet. In the bullet was the name Kimber carved. "I thought he was your ally" Zilpha responded in Romani. I scoffed at the thought "the plan is to betray him". "No wonder you won't touch a bible" Zilpha responded, "we have ambitions" Tommy told her making Zilpha shake her head. "You are the one that has ambitions. You're sister just makes sure you don't dig your own grave because of those ambitions". Tommy continued and explained we needed the help of her boys to defeat Kimber. He also explained that we get the winner in one of every three races before the race even starts. And that is certain. "You come in here, boosting about gonna do someone down and then in the same breath ask me to trust you?" Zilpha questioned, "you don't have to trust me. You just have to trust Georgie" Tommy replied making Zilpha look over towards me but she didn't respond. "On our mother's side, we are kin. Let us talk familie business" Tommy told her. "I have two option for you. But I will firstly ask Georgina to kindly wait outside, before I tell my offer". I let my tongue glide over the back of my teeth while looked at Zilpha, I was annoyed that she had asked me to leave the meeting that I had specifically requested. "Why do you need me to leave?" I questioned feeling disrespected, "I mean no disrespect Georgina. I just need your brothers opinion". "You do realise, that I am the matriarch of the Peaky Blinders, right? Without my blessing, there is no deal". "George, you want this war to end. So let us end it" Tommy said from beside me. I huffed but stood up none the less to get out out the wagon "make a wrong deal, Thomas. And I'll bench you" I warned him. Johnny-dogs raised an eyebrow in confusion as he saw me come out. But he was smart enough not to question this. "So the matriarch was kicked from her oen meeting" Erasmus snarkly commented. I ignored the guy and simply waited. Finally the meeting between Zilpha and Tommy finished and I could tell they came to an agreement. I gave a nod toward Zilpha and she returned it. While my brother and I walked back to the car I questioned him "So what did you agree on?". "John needs a wife that can help out with raising his children. Zilpha has a daughter that needs marrying off" he quickly said. I halted almost immediatly "so you agreed to marry our brother off?!" I loudly questioned, "George-", "No, Tom. That is not something you or I can decide for John" I told him harshly, "what was the other offer?". He hesistated but decided against telling me. "What. Was. The other. Offer" I questioned him again. He said something under his breath but couldn't hear what he exactly said. "Come again?". He sighed before telling me the second offer that Zilpha had. "That you marry Erasmus".

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I watched Georgie closely. But I, like almost always, couldn't read her facial expression. But she eventually broke the silence. "And yet you still decided to marry of my brother" she sneered, "you and I both know that you would kill Erasmus before you even made it to the bloody alter. There war would then just continue" I told her, "I would've sucked it up. But now you forced John to do just that. And you know how our brother can be". Eventhough she hated this agreement she took it anyway because deep down she knew that it was a better option to pick John. But never will she admit that.

Published: 11th of March 2023