Empty threats and lousy warnings

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
"We control the market. The competition is in pieces. We are running the town" I said as I began the meeting with the family, "but we all know there is unfinished business. Darbi Sabini, Alfie Solomon. The writing has been on the wall for these fucking bastards for too long now and seeing as they gave Arthur such a warm welcome, I figure it's only polite to repay the favor. So, today is the day we wipe it clean. I went back to my chemistry roots and made some molotovs" I said and put down a case filled with molotov bottles on the desk infront of me. Immediatly slapping John's hand away who wanted to grab a bottle to inspect it. "Mixed this whole case myself. Every single bottle" I said gesturing to the entire case, "normally this alchol puts hair on ones chest. But mix it with the right ingredients and it'll torch them of instead" I explained as I pulled a bottle out and moved it in my hand. "Only thing you need to do is light the cloth on fire and then simply throw it" I continued showing exactly how to do it, without actually lighting it. "This should make a bit of a racket at Alfie's stills and Sabini's precious club" I told them. "It's time to hit them hard and where it fucking hurts".

After the attack on Alfie's distillery and Darbi's club.

I had booked a hotelroom somewhere in London, so I could get the local news about the attack. I was sitting on a chair and had my legs up on the side table as I read the newspaper. I flicked the paper and chuckled reading the article about Alfie's and Darbi's places going up in flames. The police department was still trying to figure out how this exactly happened. But I always make sure to never leave a trace behind for people who are not supposed to know it was me. "That should send a clear enough message" I chuckled. Suddenly the hotel door slammed open and in walked a pissed off Alfie Solomons and Darby Sabini. Behind them trailing some of their men. I was outnumbered 5 to 1. "Thought I would find you here" Alfie told me, stepping closer, "what the hell do you think you're doing, huh? Cause that was a real fucking dumb move". I folded the newspaper and threw it aside and looked at him while leaning back in my chair in a bored manner. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said acting clueless. Both of the leaders just glared at me. "So are we going to talk or are you going to stand there all day like some statues in a museum?" I asked the two. Again neither replied. "Well?" I continued and made a hand gesture at them.

 "Well?" I continued and made a hand gesture at them

Then finally Alfie began to speak again. "I thought I warned you-", I sighed and stood up from my chair "you know all this time, I never realized just how much of a coward you really are" I said interupting Alfie. His face contoured in annoyence and he and his hencemen pulled a gun at me, but like I did a week ago, Alfie also didn't pull the trigger. It didn't bother me at all that I was now under shot. "You go to hell, George" he growled as his hand shook, wether it was anger or not I couldn't tell exactly. I began to stroll aimlessly through the room. Unbothered by the multiple guns being pointed at my head "oh, I already have. And let me tell you" I began and stepped closer so now I was basically leaned in his face, "you will like it". I looked around the rest of the faces "my god" I tutted and shook my head, "just look at these bastards, Alfie. You think they give a single damn about you? I mean who is this bastard" I said, pointing exactly to Darby Sabini. Loving that I got a reaction from him. The Italian did not like that and stepped forward, passing Alfie slightly "Darby Sabini" he began irritated. Internally I smirked, enjoying the fact that I could touch a nerve so easily. Clearly Sabini does not enjoy the fact of looking like a nobody. "Yeah, I know who you are" I told him with a smirk, "So, your family's running a range of criminal activities now, huh? How the mighty have fallen". "You're finished" Sabini snapped at me, "now stay finished. Or I swear next time, your throat will be slit with your own fucking razorblade" he told me and pointed to the razor in my peaked cap. "Next time you should send someone more intimidating" I chuckled as I looked him up and down, "twig like you would break with a ghust of wind" I laughed turned on my heel. Facing my back to them so I could pour myself a drink. I knew they only came here to put fear into me. They wouldn't shoot me in the back. Knowing Sabini he wants to make an example out of me. And you can't do that with just shooting someone in the back of the head. "Don't you worry about that" Darby threatened, suggesting he was indeed getting someone more intimidating "Come on" Darby said eventually and waved for everyone to follow him, "thanks for stopping by, lads" I said and waved them goodbye. Once I was left alone I grabbed the glass and took a sip. "And I've barely started to get my revenge".

Published: 4th of January 2024