Knight in shining armor

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I looked around the large livingroom that Billy Kimber had guided me in. "You ever been in a house this big?" He questioned me, "No, I haven't Mr Kimber. But then again, big houses aren't really for me. In my opinion they are empty and feel cold and alone". He wanted to show off but I did not give him the satisfaction of getting praise for it. Im not about to drop to my knees and 'all hail' him like he is some kind of god. I could tell my his face that I struck a nerve. "So what did my brother wanted to talk to you about?" I questioned him, "nothing that concerns a woman" he told me, making me internally roll my eyes. "Now" he continued turning on his heels after he let a record play, "why dont you teach me how to dance". I really didn't want to but took his hand none the less. He pulled me closer and began to dance. But I had no desire to be so close to him, especially considering that he placed his head in the crook of my neck. Something a lover would do to their partner. But I am not his partner so I pushed him back "I'm don't like to slow dance. Put up Charleston". "But then we will be far away. I want to dance like this". Of course you want this, I thought to myself. "Come on. You weren't so stiff back then" he told me before taking a slight step back. His eyes trailed over my body and I felt my anger rise. It felt like I was just some object that a man could look over and take if he so pleases. "You look like a bloody filmstar" he said before making a mistake. He aggressively grabbed me and tried to kiss me on my neck. But I was quick to push him away "don't you dare" I told him coldly. He scoffed and turned away from me. Cleary offended and not used to a female rejecting him. I continued to watch him, he grabbed a glass and effortlessly dropped it to the ground. It broke into a million pieces. I moved my eyes from the broken glass pieces back to him in an unamused manner. "Pick it up" he demanded. I just kept my gaze on him, didn't move, didn't say anything. "You're a fucking barmaid. If I drop a glass on the floor you pick it up. I want to watch you pick it up" he kept up his demand. "You've got working legs. So bow down yourself and pick it up" I told him simply told him before walking away. "Right you listen, you slag. I tried to play nice" he said and grabbed me by neck and pushed me down onto his pooltable. Instinctly, I kicked my leg up and kneed him where it hurts. He crumpled over but to my suprise he came back. I don't know how because it happened so fast, but Kimber managed to get the upper hand over me. "If I drop a glass. On the floor!". His hands roughly tried to pull my dress up or keep my hands away from him. "You bend over and fucking pick up the fucking glass". I felt my hand start to come free from his grip. The adrenaline that corsed through my veins was enough to made me go blind with rage. But before I manaeged tk get free my brother barged into the room. "What are you doing here?!" Kimber yelled and let go to turn around to my brother "I've got another fucking hour". "Just wait. Listen to me" Tommy began and stepped toward Billy while I stepped away from the man. "Just listen to me. I was going to let you go through with it. But in the end my concious got the better of me.

 But in the end my concious got the better of me

My eyes snapped towards my brother. Is he fucking serious. My anger had now turned completely into rage and I had great difficulty remaining calm and not shoot my brother then and there. Immediatly, after hearing my brother tell him this Billy Kimber stepped away from me. "When you took a shine to her. I thought what the hell. But call it my better nature that I stopped you" my brother continued before turning to me, "she's... she's a whore". I decided to leave then and there "just wait in the car" Tommy told me and pushed me away.

I waited for my brother to arrive by the car. But the longer I would wait for him to arrive, the more frustrated I would become. So it was in Tommy's best interest to come back to the car as fast as possible. Because I still wasn't going to ingore what had happened. "Georgie" I heard Tommy. I lifted my head slightly and looked through my eyelashes. He arrived in front of me but before he even came to a halt, I grabbed a hold of him before slamming him against the car while holding a knife against his neck. He held his hands up in surrender. "I should fucking kill you for what you did" I sneered at him and pressed the knife a bit harder into his neck, "its one thing that a man decided to just rape a woman, because I expected it to happen. But its a whole different fucking scenario when you find out that your own goddamn brother offered you like a common whore". "I came back to stop him, didn't I?" He told me as he whinced at the blade being pressed against his neck. I pulled the knife away from his neck. "Oh well then. Thank you, Thomas" I said sarcastically with a smile, "thank you for coming back just in time as the knight in shining armor". I removed the fake smile from my face before continueing "because it was in his best interest that you came back, not mine. I would've slaughtered him like a fucking pig". I watched him nod slightly. I huffed before snatching the car keys from his hand.

I stopped the car in front of the house on Watery Lane. Tommy got out before questioning why I didn't get out. "Im going for a drive" I told him before driving off. After a long drive I stopped the car and got out to walk into the building where I had arrived. I raised an eyebrow when I saw something peculier.

 I raised an eyebrow when I saw something peculier

"Is that a goat?" I questioned, "Georgina Shelby. Shalom!" Alfie greeted loudly before making his way to me. "What you doing 'ere?" He questioned as he halted beside me, "I'm out of rum" I replied with a lie, which he saw right through "at eleven in the evening?". I ignored his question and just looked down at the goat to pet it "what'd you need a goat for?". He just held a smirk before motioning for me to follow him. Curiousity killed the cat and I walked after him and the white goat. He stopped in a room where some of his men were sat at a long table. "Take a seat" Alfie told me and pulled a chair out. I sat down and listened to his explanation of the passover goat. "You want to name him?" He then asked turning to me. "You want me to name your passover goat?" I questioned not really knowing why he chose me. He nodded and pressured on. I thought for a moment and then decided "Billy". "There a reason for that name" Alfie asked, "not really" I replied.

Published: 11th of February 2023

Update request:
AlssaLee998