Damsel

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
I had done some business in Camden Twon and London while my brothers went back home. I had a rough and awfull day behind me and wanted to enjoy the rest in a bar. I was leaning on the bar and lightly sipping my drink. When suddenly someone bumped into me, making me spill my drink onto me. "Are you serious?" I sneered and wiped some of the brandy of my coat. The man who bumped into me chuckled and turned to me "you should watch where you're going, Sweetheart". Normally, I would ignore people like him. But not now, not when someone accuses me off something. "I beg your pardon?" I asked him, annoyence lacing my tongue. "She's got a mouth on her, doesn't she" his friend said as he circled around me, "Ben, Frank. Leave her alone" the bartender said trying to defuse the situation. "Ah come on Ray, we mean no harm" Frank said and swung his arm over my shoulder. I pushed his arm from me "Listen buddy. I have had a tiresome day and you're really starting to piss me. So I suggest you and your friend leave me the hell alone, before you regret crossing me" I told them stern before turning around to face the bar again. Both men laughed between them. "maybe we should give that mouth of yours some different work" Ben said and gestured to his dick. That was the last straw for me and I lost my temper. I laughed darkly before I swung my fist into his face.

As soon as Frank hit the ground Ben spoke out "You bitch"

As soon as Frank hit the ground Ben spoke out "You bitch". He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around before delivering his own punch. My head snapped back and fell against the bar aswell. A fight broke out between me and the two guys. Between the two of them they didn't get any hits in. Untill Frank decided to cheat. "really?" I asked him as I nodded at the knife. He snickered at me before swiping forward. I had done some good work, keeping my distance from Ben. But eventually he had made contact with me. I groaned as I fell down onto the ground. Ben was about to step over me but thankfull Ray called out. "Ben! That is Georgina Shelby!" he yelled. Immediatly I saw Ben's face go pale white as he realized who I was. "Are you insane!". He looked between me and Ray before stuttering an apology. "I'm S... Sorry. Ms Shelby". I stood up holding my side where he had stabbed me. As I walked up to him he walked back with his hands in surrender. But I was already pissed to no beyond. As I arrived by him, I swung my fist one final time, square in his temple and knocking him out "my advise. Learn the people you disrespect next time". I turned to Frank who gulped as he saw the rage in my eyes. I walked up to him and growled at him before deciding it was no use. I scoffed bdfote roughly pushing him aside and made my way out of the pub. I hissed in pain and clutched my side where the wound was. I leaned against a nearby wall to gain my breath. "The hell happened to you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I scoffed as Alfie walked up to me with Ishmael. "Had a fist fight with two guys that pissed me off at the local bar" I said with a groan. Alfie laughed before he noticed my wound. "Oh yeah. One of them cheated and pulled a knife" I explained with a painfull smile. "We need to sew that wound of yours" he said motioning to my bloodstained hand that was clutching my wound. "We?" I said raising my eyebrow, "I'll be fine. I just-". I took a step but before I could tell, I fell forward. Alfie caught me and sat me down on the ground while kneeling beside me.

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
I waved Ishmael over. "Alright, let's get you to your feet" I told Georgie and together with Ishmael we lifted Georgie up. She groaned in pain and barely could stand. I knew she had lost a lot of blood by just looking at her blood stained clothes and hand. "I am not... a damsel.. in distress. I can... do this.. Myself.." she said  completely out of breath but there was still a lot of power in her voice. "a distressed damsel? No. But a bleeding damsel? Yes" I told her, "and a stubborn one too" I added when she tried to push us away again.

Published: 19th of june 2022