I was the one who...

(John's P.O.V.)
I watched Arthur put down a plate with a sandwhich on it infront of dad. Arthur had met him at the train station and brought him back home to meet the rest of the family again."thank you. You are a good boy" dad praised him. Arthur sat down at the other end in front of him. "Bless you, Father, for these bounties we are about to receive-" dad started, "jesus christ" Polly sighed in disbelief. "Please woman. Not in vain" he responded. "Finish your sadnwhich and sling your hook" Polly told him and mentioned to the door. "Pollyana. I'm the guest of the head of this family" dad said and pointed to Arthur, "so why dont you tend to ypur mangle or your scuttle?". "Head of the family aint here" I told him. "I sometimes get some help with business" Arthur said to dad after getting a questioning look. Then the front door opened and closed. In walked Tommy and Georgie. "Ah. Well. Speak of the devil" dad said and stood up as he saw them. Georgie stayed silent but gave him a death glare that will send you too the grave. While Tommy shook his head and told dad to get out. Georgie completely ignored the situation giving Tommy the opportunity to take care of it. "I heard you're the new head of the family now. Good on you". At this Georgie loudly scoffed as she poured herself a cup of tea. "I didnt say who was the head of the family" I told dad. I watched dad turn to look at Georgie with interesting eyes.
"Right now that we know whose who" Georgie said and put her tea cup down. She turned to face our father. "I suggest you take Thomas's words and get out before I show you the door" she warned him. "Come on, Georgina I'm a changed man" dad told her. I watched Georgie's jaw clench in annoyence and anger.

(Georgie's P.O.V.)
"Change huh?" I told him and stepped towards him. "You don't change. You just find new ways to lie" I sneered at him. "You take what you please and offer nothing in return. No money. No support. No nothing. Before you do what you do best. And that is to leave us". "Oh you're so ungrateful" he scoffed at me. "Listen here you fucking prick" I snapped. "Georgie" I heard Arthur tell me and with one loud order I shut him up. I turned back to dad. "I took care of this family. I did! I took care of this family when mom was so heartbroken because you left. I took care of this family when you came back to meet the new addition to the family and tried to be a dad only to dissapoint them by abandoning them moments later. I wiped the tears that you caused! I put food on the table! I made sure they had shoes on their feet! I was the one who found aunt Polly when we where on the streets! We are your children and you've been gone our whole lives. And now you want to come back into our lives like you're walking through a fucking trainstation". I stopped to compose myself before looking back at him. "But guess what. Im not going to let you walk back into our lives. So there is the door". He just looked at me and didnt move. I felt my anger rise inside my veins and I dug my nails in the palms of my hands drawing blood. "Get. Out" I breathed out angry. "No" he simply stated back. "George" I heard Polly from next to me. It wasnt a warning, it wasnt a plea, it was advice. Advicing me to think my options through. But something had snapped inside me.

(Polly's P.O.V.)
Without a warning Georgie threw the table aside and snatched a knife from the knife block. Tommy yelled out for his brothers help and John and Arthur immediatly helped him out with holding Georgie back. While the brothers tried helding their cursing sister back, I looked over at their father. "I suggest you leave now before she frees herself" I told him. He looked at the fighting siblings before he made his departure. Georgie punched back into Arthurs ribs making him stumble back. She swung her arm at John and he quickly ducked to avoid getting hit. She flipped the knife in her hand before throwing it at Tommy. It stuck in the wall right next to his cheek. I watched Georgie breathe out a deep breath to calm herself before scoffing and fixing her clothes "pathetic. Thought I taught you guys better" she stated before walking towards the stairs. She stopped before walking up the stairs. With her back faced to us she spoke in a low voice that held autority "oh and Arthur. Bring him here ever again. And I'll kill you". I looked at the boys and smirked at how hard it was for them to hold her down with the three of them.

Published: 19th of August 2021