chapter 1

tw :: this story may contain slight bits of abuse, rape and self-harm. (not that much tho)

addisons pov
"come on y'all let's go already" i called out to the boys as we were going to be late for our meeting. "WE'RE HERE" tayler yelled as they both hopped into my car.

"im nervous- we've never been called for a meeting all together. what do you think our manager wants us for?" i ask the boys. "i honestly have no clue" bryce says as tayler just shrugged.

we soon reached the destination so we grabbed all our things and headed inside. "hello bryce, addison and tayler" our manager, hamlyn says as we enter the meeting room. "hi hamlyn" we all say in union. "okay have a seat" hamlyn says but we look around to only see two empty chairs.

"oh ill just stand up then" i say as bryce and tayler sit down. bryce then stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me to his chair. he than sat down and placed me on his lap. hamlyn and i laughed it off but tayler just rolled his eyes. it seemed kinda weird but i didnt care much of it.
_______________
taylers pov
i kept looking over to addison who was sitting on bryces lap. gotta admit that i was kinda jealous but i know addison has feelings for me too.

"so i was thinking that three of y'all could make a good trio." hamlyn said as our eyes widen. "a trio?" bryce asks as hamlyn just nodded. "well aren't we already kind of a trio?" addison questioned.

"yes but i just thought that you guys can make it official" hamlyn says. "so what do you guys think?" he added. "i mean.. it's a pretty good idea" i say looking over to addison and bryce.

"well then we would love to!" bryce says. "dude you can't just speak for her" i say to bryce. "tay i told him that im okay with it" addison says with a confused face and i just rolled my eyes.
________________
20 minutes later
bryces pov
"wanna go get some breakfast" i ask addison and tayler as we get into adds car. "sure ill stop by starbucks" addison says as she begun to drive.

"so um tayler.. what's with you today?" addison blurted out. "what are you talking about" tayler asked. "rolling your eyes and shit" i say. "it's nothing" tayler says. "tay-" addison said but tayler clapped back at her. "CAN YOU JUST STOP ADDISON- I SAID IT WAS NOTHING SO CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

"TAY DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT" i raised my voice but addison stopped me. "no no bry it's fine. i just-" she then parked her car by the road near the park and got out of the car. "now look at what you've done" i say to tayler before getting out of the car too.

i started looking for addison as i couldn't see her at first. i walked into the park a little more and finally saw her sitting down on a bench with her head down. "adds are you okay" i say as I sit down next to her.

she shook her head and I could hear her crying so i just pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my chest. "adds please don't cry. when you cry, it makes me wanna cry too" i say.

"bryce i just got overwhelmed. you know my brand is basically failing, im getting so much hate on social media and now tayler shouting on me- i can't do this anymore" addison says still crying into my chest.

"look here addison." i say as i lift her head up so she is facing me. "i know it's hard but im here for you okay? you can talk to me about anything at all?"

"thank you so much bryce- for everything. im really lucky to have a friend like you." addison says as she kisses me on the cheek and grabs my hand pulling me back to the car.

right before we got into the car, addison stopped me. "hey bryce?" she called out. "yes?" i asked back. "is it okay if you drive?" she asked me as i just nodded my head and got into the drivers seat while Addison got into the passenger seat.

once i started driving, she put her hand over the hand rest and onto my lap. I just took her hand and held it still resting on my lap. We then heard tayler scoff but we just ignored it.
________________
a/n hope you liked the first chapter ;)
[779 words]