epilogue

2 years later... 

addisons pov

i sat there waiting patiently for my pregnancy test results. bzzz.. the timer vibrated. "its time" amelie who was sitting next to me mumbled. "okay" i say walking towards the pregnancy tests and picking it up. "ITS POSITIVE!" i yelled as i peeked at the pregnancy tests. "addisonn!! oh my goddd congrats!" amelie gushed as i stood there in shock. 

"how do you think bryce is going to react to this? what if he doesn't want a baby? will he leave me?" i asked amelie worried. "he would never leave you addison! he loves you way too much to do that" amelie calms me down. 

bryce and i had moved out of our apartment around 2 months ago to our own bungalow. amelie had to leave soon so i just sat on the bed waiting for bryce for about an hour or two. "ADDS IM HOMEE" bryce yelled as i heard the front door close. "im in here!" i yelled back. 

around a minute later, bryce entered the room. "hey babyy" he said walking over and giving me a kiss. "look what i got youu" he says passing me a cake pop. "aw thank you bryce" i say trying to cover up my nervousness with a smile but i dont think he fell for it. 

"are you okay?" he asks with a confused expression. "bryce, you wouldn't leave me no matter what right?" i asked looking down. "of course i won't" bryce assured lifting my head back up. "bryce- im pregnant" i say. "what really?" bryce asks in shock. "yes im sorry" i say with faint tears falling down my cheeks. 

"oh my god- im going to be a dad!" bryce says with a big smile. "you arent mad?" i ask confused. "of course im not adds" he said pulling me into a hug. 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

9 months later...

bryces pov

"come on babyy" i show support to addison as she layed on the hospital bed in tears. "the first one is out. just another" the doctor says as i hear cries. "okay last push" the doctor says. addison holds onto my hand tightly as i caress it. 

"and done!" the doctor says right after we hear second cries. i look over to addison and she had a big smile on her face. "babyy you did itt! im so proud of you" i say wiping away her tears and kissing her on the cheek. 

not long after, a nurse walked towards us carrying both of our newborn babies. "awwwhh" i say as the nurse passes me one and passes the other to bryce. "theyre so cute" bryce says softly as i nodded my head agreeing with him. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

1 year later...

addisons pov

i put on my white organza sleeved dress after doing my hair and makeup. just as i finished, i heard the doorbell ring. "COMING!" i yell as i rushed down the stairs. i opened the door expecting bryce to be there but i saw tayler instead. 

"oh hey tay. what are you doing here?" i asked confused. "come on" he said motioning me to follow him out. "but i have a date with bryce-" i tell him but he cut me off. "yes i know" he says. "just follow me" he added. 

i followed him out and into the car. "where are we going?" i asked out of curiosity. "you'll find out" he said. around 15 minutes later, he parked the car and asked me to put on a blindfold. i put the blindfold on as he helped me out of the car and guided me somewhere.

he asked me to take a few steps up before stopping. i stood there for about a minute before someone tapped on my shoulder. i took my blindfold off to see that i was standing in a cute decorated gazebo. i turned around and saw bryce on one knee. 

"life is not an easy venture but with you by my side, i feel i can take on any challenge, i feel i can handle all situations. my heart is tied to yours and i don't wanna live without you. you have become an important part in my life and i want to give you all the happiness you deserve. there's no other person im willing to share my life with. you have captured my heart and i am your willing prisoner. addison rae, will you marry me?" he asked as i wipe away my tears. 

"a million times yes!" i say with a big smile plastered across my face. he slid the ring up my finger before standing up and pulling me into a kiss. "aw baby dont cry" he says wiping away my tears.

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

6 years later

bryces pov

"come on babies! we dont wanna be late do we?" addison yelled for the twins at the bottom of the stairs. "COMING MOMMY" they yelled back as i saw them both run down the stairs. "madi here's your shoes. ask mommy to help you put them on." i say passing madelynn her shoes. 

"sky!" i call out as she comes running. "here" i say putting on skylar's shoes on. "okay get in the car!" i say passing both the kids their bags. i grab my keys and start the car as i watched my wife lock the front door and get into the passenger seats. 

"girls put your seatbelts on" i turn my head and remind them. "okay daddy" both of them respond in sync. "are you two excited for your first day of grade one?" addison asks them as i start to drive. "yes!" i heard both of them say. 

"mommy, daddy can we go to uncle tay's house after school?" skylar asks. "of course we can" i respond knowing that both of them love their uncle tay. "bye bye kids! i love you two so much" i say as we pull up at the school entrance. 

"bye daddy and mommy!! love you" madelynn and skylar gush. "byee! love you too" addison says before the kids get down of the car. i drive to starbucks to grab addison and i some breakfast before heading home.

i sit down on the couch allowing addison to sit next to me. "we do have a perfect little family, don't we?" addison asks as she sat down and laid her head on my chest. "of course we do" i say planting a kiss on her head before placing my hand on her pregnant stomach. 

~ THE END ~

________________

a/n thank u guys sm for reading this story!! i love yall sm and ill definitely be releasing my next book super soon.. 

[1137 words]