chapter 21

bryces pov
"NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT NESSA OKAY?!" i accidentally yelled at addison. she turned her face down and looked like she was about to cry.

"adds im really sorry i didn't mean to" i say attempting to hug her but she pulled away. "no bryce." she said softly. "all i did was care for my friend- you had nothing to yell at me for." she says looking down. 

"look addison" i say holding her face and bringing it up to face mine. "josh tried to kill himself" i say letting out a sigh. "no- josh would never do that-" addison says looking at me confused. "nessa cheated on josh with jaden" i say letting go of her face. "WHAT?!" addison yelled standing up. 

"no no no that can't be true.." addison denied. i pick my phone up and showed addison the paparazzi video of jaden and nessa making out. "blake just sent this to me" i say. "i never expected this- especially not from ness" addison says. 

"im sorry that i yelled earlier addison. i was just scared and-" i started to say but she cut me off. "its okay" she says bending over and hugging me. "lets go to the hospital" she says pulling away. 

there were tears still dripping down my cheek. "do you want me to drive?" addison asks me wiping away my tears. "yes please" i say passing the keys over to her. we got into the car and addison starts to drive. 

_______________

addisons pov

i glanced over to bryce to see him looking down and fidgeting with his fingers. "baby?" i call out. "hm?" he softly asks still looking down. "are you okay?" i ask him. "yea.." he answers. no he isn't. he isn't okay. he never acts like this. 

"look bryce.. josh is a fighter. he is going to be fine. nessa doesn't deserve him anyways right?" i ask him trying to make him feel a little better. josh and bryce are very close. besides tayler and i, josh and bryce are literal best friends. 

bryce just nods and lets out a weak smile. i hold onto his hand and bring in to my lap lightly squeezing it. (a/n like the pic below if u dont get what im trying to say)

we soon reach the hospital and run straight to the receptionist

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

we soon reach the hospital and run straight to the receptionist. "hello how may i help you?" she asks us. "my friend, josh richards, is admitted here" bryce tells her. "oh okay just fill up these visitors form" she says handing a paper to me. 

i take out a pen and write down all the needed information. i pass the paper back to her and she tells us his room number. "okay lets go" i say turning over to bryce as he softly nods. i hold his hand, caressing it my thumb. we walk up to the room to see blake, amelie, mads and griffin sitting outside.

"bryce!" blake exclaimed coming up to bryce and hugging him followed by grifiin, mads and amelie before they hugged me too. "what happened?" bryce asked them on the urge of crying. "amelie and i were in my room when we heard a loud yell so we ran to joshs room to see that he had stabbed himself" (a/n pretend that josh and blake live together)

"i called the ambulance immediately and then my second instinct was to call mads so i did" blake continued. "but i didnt have my car with me so i called griffin and asked him to drive me to the hospital" mads continued. 

i looked at mads to see her red puffy eyes because she had been crying. i held onto mads hand and brought her to the side while the others were talking. "hi adds" she says softly. "hey mads.. are you okay?" i whisper. 

"i thought he loved me, adds. i cant believe he did that to me with my fucking best friend. they both betrayed me" she cried. "aw baby come here" i say pulling her into a hug. we then heard the door open and we see the doctor walking out. 

"are you all here for josh richards?" the doctor asked all of us. "yes we are" blake responded. "okay.. so josh richards-" the doctor starts. 

____________________

a/n heyy! even though bryce didn't win, im so so so proud of him <33 i was literally bawling my eyes out during the entire fight.. the amount of blood- i just couldn't. anyways, yawl ou guys do NOT know how much i was screaming when vinnie won. LMAOOO

[782 words]