chapter 16

addisons pov

"how is he?" i asked the doctor nervously. the doctor then looked down and spoke. "i dont think he can make it. multiple doctors tried but his body is too weak. its too late" the doctor says as i break down into tears.

at that exact moment, tayler had run into the hospital and straight to me. "what happend?" he asked the doctor and i. "he cant fucking make it tay. and i dont know if i can either" i yell in anger.

i look up to taylers face and see tears flowing down his cheek. i stood up and gave him a hug. "doctor, can i see him?" i ask desperately. "well" the doctor said hesitating. "please i beg you" i say crying.

"okay" the doctor guides me to the hospital room he is in. the doctor closes the door behind me so im alone with bryce. i walk in to see bryce laying there as i break down into tears again. i sit down beside him and kiss him on the cheek before holding his hand.

"bryce... baby.... im sorry for not being there to protect you. but please please dont leave me now. i need you. i cant live without you bryce. you are my everything. please fight for your life. for me. i would give up my life for you but i cant do anything right now. please dont go. " i say as my voice breaks.

i turn to look at the heart monitor. the beeps were getting longer by the second. the lines were getting straighter by the second. "i love you so much brycey" i cry as i stood up. i started walking to the door.

"i love you too" i hear a weak voice behind me. "BRYCE" i yell as i turn around. his eyes half open and his weak smile. i run over to him pulling him into a tight hug. tayler and the doctor must have heard me yell because they burst into the room.

"you're awake?!" the doctor exclaims as he asks tayler and i to leave the room. we left the room and waited for 30 minutes before the doctor approached us again. "mr. hall waking up is a miracle. he should be fine but we want to keep him in the hospital for around 4 days just to make sure everything goes back to normal".

"can we go see him?" tayler asks. "yes of course" the doctor says. tayler and i run to bryces hospital room. "BABYYY" i squeal as i run over to him and start kissing him all over the face. "im go glad you're okay!!" i say. "adds?" he asks. "yes?" i answer.

"i heard everything you said to me earlier." he says as i hide my face in embarrassment. "you are my everything too" he says kissing me which soon turned into a makeout. tayler cleared his throat to remind us that he was standing right there.

we laughed it off and stayed there until visiting ours were over. we heard a knock on the door before it opened. "hello everyone. visiting hours are over. according to the rules, only one person is allowed to stay over with the patient." the doctor says.

i ended up staying over with bryce. "baby come cuddle with me" bryce says as he moved to the side of the bed leaving space for me. we cuddled up and watched a movie together.

once the movie was over, i looked over to see that bryce was fast asleep. i took a picture before laying back on the bed and falling asleep too.

addisonraee

(just pretend that the guy is the one in the hospital)

addisonraee i love u.

comments...

joshrichards yall are the cutest

ameliezilber GOALS
^ addisonraee I LOVE U AMEEE
^^ blakegray NO ADDS SHES MINEEE

madslewis AWW PARENTS
^ addisonraee madssss i miss uuuu

hallvids what happened ?!

addisxnsvsq gws bryce <3

velomelio hi! please notice me!

hallseasterling i asked for the hottest couple and braddison responded.. not surprised

load more comments...

_______________

a/n HIIIIIIIII YALLLLL

[673 words]