chapter 4

bryces pov
5 days later..
yesterday was the last day of staying on bed rest so now i can finally walk around again. it has only been addison and i at home for the past 4 days but we had spent so much more time together and it has been so fun.

"bryce wanna go watch a movie" addison asks me as i nod and head to the couch. I sit down as Addison sits next to me slightly cuddling with me. addison put on "the notebook" and we were watching it.

around 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door so addison stood up and headed there. "what the fuck are you doing here?" i hear addison say so i rush to the door to see tayler standing there.
________________
addisons pov
"PLEASE LEAVE" bryce says to tayler as bryce grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. i was scared so i just held bryces hand and stood behind him.

"just let me explain guys" tayler says but bryce just closed the door on him. he locked the door and turned towards me. "you okay?" he asks me as I just plainly nod. he suddenly picks me up over his shoulder and runs to the couch.

He then drops me in the couch and we both laughed until our tummies started hurting. "OUCHIEE" i say holding my tummy and bryce just pulls me into a hug. i lay back onto bryce's chest and we continue watching the movie.

a few movies later, i turn my head up to see bryce asleep. i slowly get up so i dont wake bryce up, i ran to the the room and brought a blanket. i layed back on bryce and put the blanket over both of us. not long after, i fall asleep too.

________________

bryces pov

i soon wake up feeling weight on me. i looked over to see addison peacefully asleep on my chest. i slowly move her head up to get up. i walked over to my phone to see that it was already 6. i had actually set up a little date for addison and i. and when i say date, i mean as friends and ONLY friends.

i filled a cup up with water and brought it over to addison. i shook her but she didnt wake up. "addisoz wake uppp" I say but she still didn't wake up. i then figured out a way to wake her up so i start kissing her on her cheek and her forehead.

not long after, her eyes fluttered open and i laughed knowing that my plan had worked. i passed her the cup of water as she thanked me and drank it. "okay addisoz you have an hour to get ready. we are leaving at 7" i say to her.

"where are we going" she asked confused. "surprise surprise" i say as she did her pouty face. i just kissed her cheek and walked to my room 

________________

addisons pov
bryce asked me to get ready but i didn't know what for. he said it was a surprise so i just went along with it. i showered and put on some clothes before i walk out of my room.

what they were wearing ^^

"hey you look pretty" bryce says as he came over to me. "you don't look too bad yourself" i joked. "okay come on" he says as he held my hand and walked to his car.

we got into the car and i asked him where we were going again. "addisoz you just gotta wait" he says. "pwetty please" i say with a baby voice as he just shook his head. "guess i just gotta deal with it." i say as he agreed with me.

around 15 seconds later, i broke the silence again. "brycey are we there yet brycey are we there yet brycey are we there yet brycey are we there yet brycey are we there yet brycey are we there yet brycey are w-"

"so this is how you deal with it" bryce said as we both laughed. "well you don't have to deal with it any longer as we are already here" he says.

we got down from the car and were at a restaurant by the beach. "i just wanted to thank you for being there with me for the past two weeks no matter what" he said as i ran over and hugged him.

"aw bryce you didn't have to" i said still hugging him. "after all you were the one that saved me" i added and we both just laughed it off.
________________
a/n heyy my little sussy bakas 😩
[800 words]