chapter 18

addisons pov

i just finished my meeting for a brand deal. i get into my car and drive back to the hospital. i walk into bryces hospital room to see bryce on the bed and savannah sitting on the chair next to the bed leaning on him. "hey" i say causing bryce and savannah to look at me. 

i walk over to bryce and give him a hug. "hey im hungry.. do yall want anything to eat?" savannah asks. "no im good" bryce replies. "adds you wanna tag along?" savannah asks me. i was about to say yes when i felt bryce grip onto my hand and slightly squeeze it. 

i look over to him as he mouths "stay". i then look back at savannah who was waiting for an answer. "its fine sav. ill just stay back for now" i told her. "okay then" she said getting her bag and heading out. 

"hey baby" i say giving him a kiss. "thank you for staying back.." he says. "anything for you" i say giving him a smile. "oh and adds?" he asks. "yes?" i question. "i felt like i needed to tell you this but savannah kept hitting on me and was trying to flirt with me while you were gone." he says. 

"oh ok. thanks for telling me" i said before sitting down next to him on the bed. "where did tayler go?" i ask him. "he had some work to do i think" he replies. "baby you trust me right?" he then asks me. "of course i do brycie" i say getting a small smile from him. "i love you" he says as i say it back. 

"so um grey's anatomy?" i ask him pouting. "how could i ever say no to that face" he says taking the remote and playing grey's anatomy. i put my head on his chest and cuddled up to him. 

__________________

bryces pov

we then heard tayler come through the front door. "heyyy" he comes in and puts his stuff on the ground. "what the heck- you guys are watching grey's anatomy without me?!" he practically yells as addison and i laugh. "meanies" he mumbles before sitting on the chair next to me. 

addison then stands up. "where you going?" i ask her. "to get my phone" she says before reaching down to her bag. "heyy im back!" savannah says coming into the room. addison then sits down on the couch on her phone before savannah sits next to her. "so um bryce wanna go out sometime?" savannah asks me. 

"excuse you?" i ask in shock as addison looks at savannah then back at me. "i have a girlfriend" i tell savannah. "im sure she wouldnt mind" savannah says. "savannah stop." tayler says looking at her. "then maybe we could go back to yours and do something interesting" savannah adds before giving me a wink. 

"savannah leave" addison says. "who are you to ask me to leave?" savannah says to her before rolling her eyes. "his girlfriend." addison says. "huh?" savannah looks at me with a confused face. "yes. shes my girlfriend. now leave" i say to savannah. 

"ew why would you date her? what does she have that i dont?" savannah asks me. "a lot. please leave right now" i say slightly raising my voice. "ur such a bitch" savannah says to addison. "ur the bitch here savannah! LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" i yell.

savannah picks up her bag then walks out of the hospital room. tayler, addison and i then exchange looks. "so um grey's anatomy?" tayler asks. "um ok" i say unpausing the tv. addison comes up to me and lays back down next to me. i give her a kiss on the cheek before cuddling into her. 

...

taylerholder

taylerholder third weeling 24/7

[comments turned off]

________________

a/n from now onwards, im probably just gonna place a random tiktok/instagram post at the end of each chapter to make it seem more happening iykyk LMAO. anyways ily all sm mwah byee!!

[692 words]