chapter 2

bryces pov
"hey blake" i say as i walk into his house. we go to the living room and settle down on the couch. "so long time no see huh" blake says as i just nodded and chuckled. "we should meet up more bro" i say as he agrees with me.

we were just having a conversation when i got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and it said "adds🖤". "sorry dude gotta take this" i say to blake as i pick up my phone. "hey addiso-" i got interrupted by tayler shouting at Addison in the background. I was confused but then i heard Addison crying.

I quickly ended the call and told blake i had to leave due to an emergency. i got into my car and drove home as fast as i could. I ran to addisons room once i reached because i heard her voice in there.

I barged in to see addison on the floor crying and tayler standing facing her with a bat threatening to hit her. "WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled as tayler turned around.

"what the fuck are you doing here bryce?" he asked me. "GET AWAY FROM HER. RIGHT NOW" i raised my voice. "no can do" tayler said as he came up to me raising his bat.

Before i could respond, he swung his bat causing it to hit my head really hard. I fell to the ground as i heard Addison screaming "BRYCE"
________________
Addisons pov
"please tayler. do anything to me but please just don't hurt him" i say but tayler ignored and continued hitting bryce.

I knew I had to do something so i quickly grabbed bryces phone that had dropped earlier when tayler wasn't looking and i texted josh.
"josh it's an emergency please come to my apartment right now."

I quickly hid the phone and sat in the middle of bryce who was laying down and tayler who was standing up. "tayler. if you hit him, you hit me" i said and tayler just froze where he was standing.

Tayler than lifted his leg up and kicked me out of the way. I hit my head on the cabinet hard but i knew it couldn't affect me right now. As i tried to get up, i heard someone barge into the room. I looked up and saw josh, blake and amelie. "ADDISON" amelie yelled as she ran up to me while the boys held tayler to the ground.

blake then punched tayler in the face causing him to pass out. i then saw bryce laying down there with blood dripping down his face. "BRYCE" i shouted as i crawled up to him. I leaned downwards and started crying into his chest. "please bryce. don't go." i cry. "we need to get to the hospital now" josh said.

blake and josh carried bryce while amelie helped me walk to the car. blake and josh got into the front seats as i got into the back with bryce laying on me. "there's no more space. you guys go first. ill call dixie to pick me up" amelie said.

Around 15 minutes later, we got to the hospital and blake carried bryce in as josh brought me in as well. a nurse then guided me to a hospital room even though i didn't want to leave bryce. "BUT I DONT WANNA LEAVE HIM" i yelled but the nurse said that the doctor has to treat my bruises as well.
_______________
addisons pov (an hour later)
"there's nothing too severe on you, addison rae so we don't need to treat you" the doctor said as she walked out of the room.

"thank you" i told the doctor and i ran straight to the lobby to see amelie sitting down there with dixie and amelie. "ADDS" they shouted as they ran up to me and gave me a hug. "where's bryce" i ask. "I'll bring you there" amelie said as she guided me to the door of the room bryce was in. "oh my god addison are you okay" blake asked as he and josh gave me a hug.

"yes im okay guys. how's bryce." I asked them. "um addison we don't know yet. the doctor said that there's chances that he will remain in a coma." josh said and i collapsed to the ground crying historically. "i want to see bryce right now."
_______________
a/n helloooo :p
[747 words]