chapter 14

FLASHBACK...
i turned around to see calvin standing there with a smirk on his face before he closed the door behind him. "calvin what do you want?" i ask him
_______________
addisons pov
"i want you adds.." he says. "no. and don't call me adds." i say turning around back to bryces wardrobe. "addison give me a chance. i still love you and i made a mistake." he says as i turn back around again. "leave" i say pointing to the door.

"adds i-" he said. "I SAID LEAVE" i interrupted him. he locked the door and started to move closer to me. i took steps backward until my back had hit a wall. he kept coming closer and i tried to move but there was nowhere to go.

! sexual abuse warning !

"BRY-" i tried to yell but he closed my mouth causing my words to muffle up. "dont you dare say a word" he said pulling me closer to him by my waist. "please let me go" i say as my voice breaks. he then pulls me into a kiss. i kept trying to move away but his grip was through strong on me.

he then started kissing down my neck with his hand on my neck choking me. he then tugged onto my shirt and took it off. he took his shirt off as he pulled my pants down leaving me in my underwear. tears were streaming down my face at this point.

he dragged me by my hair to the bed and pushed me causing me to land flat on bryces bed. i tried yelling again but he slapped me harder. he pulled down my underwear and started inserted himself into me. (a/n dw shes on birth control)

i yelled as loud as i could but i kept getting hit. that was when i heard the door break down. "ADDISON" i heard bryce and tayler yell as they ran into the room. they then punched calvin until calvin was knocked out. bryce took off his oversized sweatshirt and put in onto me as i was naked. bryce just pulled me into a hug and comforted me.

! sexual abuse over !

i looked over to see calvin laying on the floor with tayler on him. i looked at bryce with tears dripping down my face and he looked like he was about to cry too. "im sorry" bryce whispered. "its not your fault." i say with my voice still breaking.

i pulled bryce into a hug again. "i heard noises what happened?" i turned to the door to see my mom and lisa standing there. "addison!" my mom exclaimed running towards me. bryce pulled away from the hug and i hugged my mom. lisa helped tayler up and sat him down on the bed. she took some medicine and cotton to apply on taylers bruise he had gotten.

"im so glad your okay" my mom said pulling away from the hug. "thanks to them" i say looking over to tayler and bryce with a weak smile. i go over to tayler and hug him. "thank you" i said as i pulled away.

"do you still wanna swim?" lisa asked assuring me as she gave me a hug. "maybe tomorrow" i reply. "ill take calvin out then go home" tayler said standing calvin up and leaving the room as my mom follows him.

"i need to go grocery shopping. are you two okay alone?" lisa asked us as bryce and i just nod. she leaves the room closing the door behind her. "are you okay baby?" bryce asks me wiping my tears away. i nod and smile weakly.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked me as i nodded. "ill go change first" i tell him as i walk to the bathroom. i put on one of bryces sweatshirt and sweatpants. we lay down on bryces bed and watched instant family while cuddling. (a/n if u havent watched that, watch it rn because its literally so good!!)

_____________________

a/n sorry this chapter was very unorganized and lazy

[681 words]